The Darts Thread

Brumerican

Well he has picked the wrong **** day to start throwing **** 59's .

He is missing the treble by miles yet couldn't **** stop hitting them all tournament.

I am **** fuming . **** I hate Phil Taylor.

• Like 1

6-4 now, and the slob is dancing with the crowd. No class whatsoever.

And he had the cheek to complain about MVG's over-zealous celebrating in a previous match. The fat prick has been doing it throughout the entire game. Tosser of the highest order.

MvG threw some right shite at the end, 41, 57 etc. Might as well of conceded right there. He raped the shit out of that T20 bed at the start of the game. **** knows what happened to him after the half way point.

MvG threw some right shite at the end, 41, 57 etc. Might as well of conceded right there. He raped the shit out of that T20 bed at the start of the game. **** knows what happened to him after the half way point.

His arse went .

Why all the hate for Phil Taylor? It's the same on my facebook feed, a fair few slagging him off.

I'm not a fan of darts so know nothing about his personality or background, tho I did watch tonights final for the first time in years. He seemed like an ok bloke from what I saw of him being interviewed.

Why all the hate for Phil Taylor? It's the same on my facebook feed, a fair few slagging him off.

I'm not a fan of darts so know nothing about his personality or background, tho I did watch tonights final for the first time in years. He seemed like an ok bloke from what I saw of him being interviewed.

He's just a nasty arrogant little man who like I said is just as bad as a winner as he is a loser and from what I understand he's not very popular amongst other darts players.

He was also stripped of an MBE after he sexually assaulted two women, that kind of thing doesn't really go down well with the public either.

When Taylor was throwing 58's and Van Gerwen was hitting 140's and nice checkouts to make it 4-2 I thought there is no way Taylor is coming back to win this! Fair play to him though. Van Gerwen will learn from this and he'll be back stronger. His 9 darter followed by the attempted 9 darter against Wade was amazing! I still can't believe he's only 23. Surely he's made it into the Premier League now?

He is the absolute master of being a complete word removed on stage but coming in front of the TV cameras and acting like butter wouldn't melt. It doesn't help that the majority of the sky team are obsessed with the bloke and wouldn't hear a bad word said about him, so they make allowances and defend his every action.

Can't knock the performance though, Taylor coming back from 2-4 and consistently breaking MVG's heart was a sight to behold. Some of those cover shots were out of this World. Every time MVG showed even a tiny amount of weakness, Taylor pounced on him, which is what he is all about, so many players have been and are scared of him.

• 5 years later...
  • 4 years later...
Â