The Darts Thread

Brumerican

Hammer crumble.

How did Lewis pull that bird?

It's part of the modern darting game pal. Have to have to a proper WAG to be legit, ain't it. Gosh Huybrechts good lady, jeewiz. Absoloute beauty. In fact attaching the term WAG is pretty insulting for her as it conjures the wrong image completely.

Where was Sid btw ?

Hammer crumble.

It's part of the modern darting game pal. Have to have to a proper WAG to be legit, ain't it. Gosh Huybrechts good lady, jeewiz. Absoloute beauty. In fact attaching the term WAG is pretty insulting for her as it conjures the wrong image completely.

Where was Sid btw ?

Painter also had a bit of skirt half his age at least. He can hardly be rolling in cash. Must be well hung.......

Hammer crumble.

Where was Sid btw ?

sid waddell?? battling the big C I think

• 11 months later...

Actually, may as well bump this for the run in to the final.

Tonight (Fri 28th )

QF1 19.20

Simon Whitlock V Raymond van Barneveld

QF2 21.00

Phil Taylor V Andy Hamilton

Tomorrow (Sat 29th)

QF3 19.20

Wes Newton V James Wade

QF4 21.00

Adrian Lewis V Michael van Gerwen .

Personally I would like to see anyone but Taylor or Lewis win it.

Edited by Brumerican

The BBC tournament is always good for a laugh because they are all so shit compared to the Sky players. It's like watching drunks at the pub play.

PfUjy.jpg

I do think it's nice that Chelsea let Frank Lampard compete in the BDO every year though.

Speaking of lovely fans, it's probably only darts where a player can get booed for having a stroke on stage.

Edited by The_Rev

Â