Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll tell you what that was a stone wall penalty & there was absolutely nothing wrong with Van Persies turn just a second ago. But i'm definitely not complaining.

Chuffed with our counter attacks & how we've closed them down. More of the same, just need to tighten up!

One of the best halves of football I've seen us play. Still think we'll throw it away though. Can see one of ours getting sent off.

Really?

Funny how people see things. For me we have done nothing apart from score twice and audition Dunne for a UFC debut!

If we can keep them out this will be a great result....IF!

Good first half from us and two great finishes by Bent:

I'm getting a bit frustrated though as we seem to have started sitting off them more as the half has gone on. We were really good early on, with the constant pressure. We need to get that back in the secomd half.

Dunne is a liability.

We have a pretty good record at the Emirates right? Like only lost once there or smth.

Unfortunately records have meant bugger all to us this season :|

We have a pretty good record at the Emirates right? Like only lost once there or smth.

From BBC: Villa, who will guarantee their Premier League safety with a point, have only won once in their last 24 league games away to Arsenal.

Time to make that two wins in the last 25 away games at the Emirates!

Maybe we should play 'relaxed and with a smile on our face' more often, cracking finishes from Bent, great assist from Walker and Youngy too.

Looked a tad shaky at the end of the half, but did well to hold out - and West Ham look like they'll get the result, that relegation thread could be locked this evening.

One of the best halves of football I've seen us play. Still think we'll throw it away though. Can see one of ours getting sent off.

Really?

Funny how people see things. For me we have done nothing apart from score twice and audition Dunne for a UFC debut!

If we can keep them out this will be a great result....IF!

Maybe it was a bit generous..

Perhaps excluding the defence.. then again I'm so used to seeing Collins and Dunne throw their tri-weekly clangers I guess my brain doesn't acknowledge it anymore.