New kits

villa4europe

There's usually a distinction between them though.

Man City shirts rarely go red/black/red without some different coloured piping between the stripes.

They have even put gold umbro and sponsor on their shirts.

The new one is just a milan shirt with a city badge.

Clutching at strwas.

And The Rev's post above shows that in the 60's they were wearing a black and red shirt with no piping.

Man City shirts rarely go red/black/red without some different coloured piping between the stripes.

Clutching at strwas.

And The Rev's post above shows that in the 60's they were wearing a black and red shirt with no piping.

Oh. I'm sorry, I wholeheartedly apologise for making a snarky remark on a football shirt. I shall never do it again, and I will never back up my claims because I'm clearly 'clutching at strwas'.

do one.

Clutching at strwas.

Oh. I'm sorry, I wholeheartedly apologise for making a snarky remark on a football shirt. I shall never do it again, and I will never back up my claims because I'm clearly 'clutching at strwas'.

do one.

Where did I say you couldn't make those remarks?

No need to apologise, it was just a pretty shit point.

whereas this template wouldnt look good in any colour -

celtic_int_sponsor.jpg

from what i can gather its their 3rd or "international away" shirt which shows just how much nike are **** up this season, if they want to wear that in europe they'd have to put one of those horrible looking black squares on their back for the name printing as UEFA wouldnt allow the normal printing

whereas this template wouldnt look good in any colour -

celtic_int_sponsor.jpg

Yeah the only way that template would look good is if both bands were the exact same colour :P