James Collins

AngelGabriel

I'd be over the **** moon if both of these players went!

Sunderland fans seem to like the idea of signing Collins too, all I can say is... hahahaha.

Also, seen a fair few comments from Sunderland fans saying Warnock and Collins would be good squad players, unfortunately for them they haven't realised that MON cant make changes to a first 11 yet.

I think people are being a bit naive here. Ok, I want these guys gone as much as the next person but not to Sunderland. Anywhere but Sunderland. Under O'Neill we know both Warnock and Collins and FWIW Cuellar at RB can perform way above what there level has been over the past 2 years. Under O'Neill, the defence of Cuellar, Dunne, Collins, Warnock was at times absolutely outstanding.

I think Sunderland will actually get value for money - until O'Neill leaves!

Collins will be a good signing for Sunderland, thats fine by me as he's not doing it here and his wages are too high to justify giving him another chance under Lambert. Warnock wont be though he's just awful

I dont give a **** if Collins, Warnock and Dunne go to Sunderland and win them the **** league and become the best defenders known in the history of the game. They're **** shit here and need to go.

Under O'Neill we know both Warnock and Collins and FWIW Cuellar at RB can perform way above what there level has been over the past 2 years.

Cuellar maybe, Collins maybe.. Warnock? no.

He is awful and has been awful since the day he signed.

Under O'Neill we know both Warnock and Collins and FWIW Cuellar at RB can perform way above what there level has been over the past 2 years.

Disagree - He must have played half decent as he wouldnt have got a call up to the England squad etc. He seemed to be badly affected by the shin injury about Feb time I think - and his form deteriated from there.

I totally agree with peoples sentiments of them not doing it here so they need to leave. However I do think it is wrong to assume they will go to Sunderland and be awful like some posts above suggest. Especially when the defenders who are being brought in to replace them are far from proven premiership quality.

Not true. In MON's last season a back line of Cuellar, Collins, Dunne and warnock was the fourth best in the league. So they all must have been doing something right, not that you'd ever guess that reading most of the posts on this site.

Experience isn't everything. Warnock is a very experienced player yet still plays like a rookie most of the time. He may have a good couple of months at Sunderland but I'm confident that he'll spend the majority of his time there being shit.

Not true. In MON's last season a back line of Cuellar, Collins, Dunne and warnock was the fourth best in the league. So they all must have been doing something right, not that you'd ever guess that reading most of the posts on this site.
4th best back line? We had the 4th best defence as a team but don't forget we had Petrov and Milner in central midfield. Personally I think Collins, Dunne and Warnock are extremely overrated and still living off a few good months in late 2009/early 2010.

Warnock was not awful when he first signed. He's been poor recently but I still think he gets a lot of stick for no real reason.

Houllier **** him off and people slagged warnock over a rumour even though he's never had any history of causing trouble at any point in his career.

And last season he played where ever he was asked without any fuss and while battling to stay in the league I thought warnock was one of the few players to look 100% committed, running up and down the pitch and throwing himself into every tackle.

He needs to be moved on now and replaced with better but I think it's harsh the level of stick given to him on here.

Warnock was not awful when he first signed. He's been poor recently but I still think he gets a lot of stick for no real reason.

Houllier **** him off and people slagged warnock over a rumour even though he's never had any history of causing trouble at any point in his career.

And last season he played where ever he was asked without any fuss and while battling to stay in the league I thought warnock was one of the few players to look 100% committed, running up and down the pitch and throwing himself into every tackle.

He needs to be moved on now and replaced with better but I think it's harsh the level of stick given to him on here.

Warnock is dreadful. In fact, one of the reasons why this is is because of his "commitment". The amount of times he slides into a tackle and completely misses and ends up getting beat by a player is staggering. You call it commitment, I call it recklessness. Work rate while good, is also vastly overstated. We need quality in the side, not just 11 work horses.

Sorry but I disagree, Warnock was good for half of that first season if that. Even under MON he was a complete liability IMO

Warnock is unprofessional, evidence - Swansea QPR everton home games

Dubious

If a player has a bad game it doesn't mean they're unprofessional. If anything I think he's quite professional, didn't moan or cause a huge fuss when Houllier froze him out of the squad. A lot of other players would have made a huge deal about that.

Â