Houllier - Stay or Go

pacbuddies

Should Houllier be our manager or not?  

1. 1. Should Houllier be our manager or not?

• He should go now
    • He should go at the end of the season
    • He should stay and be our manager next season

I see there's a few blue noses in this forum.

What an utterly pathetic comment. Ironically, the kind of comment I'd expect to see on a Blues' forum...

This has been quite a constant in the defence of GH, that people who are unhappy are noses. It's been going on for months.

Stay.....for now. Whatever anyone says the quality of football is miles better than we've seen in years...I would give him this summer to sort the defence out (ie bring some new players in) and judge him at the end of next season. The current defence is pretty much the same one we had under MON and we weren't exactly solid at the back under him, so give Houllier a chance to change it.

Those who know about football that want him to stay.

There's then those who think they know about football but actually don't. They want him to go!! OMGZ 6th last season 13th this season he's RUBBISHZ !!!11

I know this post sounds arrogant but it really is that simple.

What an utterly pathetic comment. Ironically, the kind of comment I'd expect to see on a Blues' forum...

This has been quite a constant in the defence of GH, that people who are unhappy are noses. It's been going on for months.

Spot on, as is your signature for that matter.

I've been to every away game this season - but I hate Houllier and what he's done/doing to our Club - so by some people's logic that makes me a nose.

Stay.....for now. Whatever anyone says the quality of football is miles better than we've seen in years...I would give him this summer to sort the defence out (ie bring some new players in) and judge him at the end of next season. The current defence is pretty much the same one we had under MON and we weren't exactly solid at the back under him, so give Houllier a chance to change it.

I hate MON with a passion but actually our defence was pretty good and one of the best in the division.

There's then those who think they know about football but actually don't. They want him to go!! OMGZ 6th last season 13th this season he's RUBBISHZ !!!11

So those that want him to go know nothing about football. What is your football CV like?

Why did you take 2 minutes out of your life to post something which is so clearly tripe? I'd honestly like to know, you must have time to waste.

Those who know about football that want him to stay..
I thought it was only those who have played at a higher level of football that understood him, are we widening the umbrella?

Spot on, as is your signature for that matter.

I've been to every away game this season - but I hate Houllier and what he's done/doing to our Club - so by some people's logic that makes me a nose.

I assumed the original noses comment was aimed at people who wanted Houllier to stay.

For what it's worth, i haven't seen anyone who wants Houllier to stay calling someone who is unhappy a nose.

I'd be interested to see if you had any links to back that up.

I'd argue about the quality of football being miles better. Yes, we pass it around, but my one big worry about Houllier before he came was that we'd start to play in a style similar to his Liverpool side. Passing it around nicely in non-dangerous areas, but placing more emphasis on keeping possession than attacking and scoring goals. And from what I've seen so far, that's what we've been doing for the most part. He's a man who likes to play it safe. I'm all in favour of passing football over hoofball...but people need to realise that there are many different types of both. And I'm not a big fan of Houllier's brand of passing football.

Taken over the whole time he was here, I'd say MON's defence was pretty damn solid too.

I assumed the original noses comment was aimed at people who wanted Houllier to stay.

For what it's worth, i haven't seen anyone who wants Houllier to stay calling someone who is unhappy a nose.

I'd be interested to see if you had any links to back that up.

There's loads, feel free to use your search function at the top of the page

except 5 days before start of the season i think now is possibly the worst time to lose a manager.

All the people who want him out. How many of you mock teams like Newcastle for having a merry go round?

Yeah like Liverpool too, and look how that worked out.

Oh wait a second...

Come to think of it, even laughing stock Newcastle with all their upheaval and with a poorer squad are currently above us. A further illustration of the below par job GH is doing.