Houllier - Stay or Go

pacbuddies

Should Houllier be our manager or not?  

1. 1. Should Houllier be our manager or not?

• He should go now
    • He should go at the end of the season
    • He should stay and be our manager next season

GO GO GO

I worry about the overtures of him staying on in some other capacity - for that reason if he resigned tonight I would be chuffed.

My preferred option - would be that he goes at the end of the season. However I rate the bloke so lowly - that I think putting Cowans and KMAC in charge could hardly be worse for the last 9 games

It doesn't matter what any of us think, he's gonna be here until at least the end of next season.

I've heard this said by others or something similar. Is this here till the end of next season regardless of results?

Randy Lerner is not an idiot and will not stand for what Houllier is doing both in terms of results and his embarrassing behaviour.

Season bad another risk we can?

Year next year poor a have we if need we the quality, the attracting players good our of hold keeping to do it, what would?

Is that Welsh? :shock:

No it's gibberish.

Year next year poor a have we if need we the quality, the attracting players good our of hold keeping to do it, what would?

Agree 100% :lol:

Oops! Some bad grammar there...

Is that Welsh? :shock:

No it's gibberish.

yoda.jpg

i'd love to see him gone as soon as we 40 hit points.

houllier's ratings:

1) Building Team Morale - 5 ..... done more harm than good

2) Player Management - 5 ......has gotten the best out of Downing, thats about it. Helped bring through some young players(that were already coming through before he joined)

3) Results - 4 ... obvious enough here

4) Signings - 8 ...2 very good ones

5) Fan's Confidence - 4 ..... about 60% i guess want him gone at the end of the season

6) Press Relations .... every time he speaks he has a knack of upsetting players, team morale , fans etc...

7) Tactics - 6

keep him in til the end of the season at least. if he equals or better's o'neill's first season (10th i believe) then keep him in. bottom half is not good enough and would have questions to answer.

i still maintain that to sack him now could create more instability, and seal our fate. after all, whatever you think of houllier, who really wants to go back to kmac, who got us knocked out of europe and masterminded the 6-0 defeat at newcastle

Stay.

I can at least see what he is trying to do, we are all happy with Bent when he signed and if he knew how to shoot today we would have smashed them. Lets not overreact, we also had a complete second string defence out. Let him get his own defenders in, own keeper and then judge him. We will only have the same problem if we sack him where we need to give another manager loads of time and next season would just be another pointless one.

Stay.

I can at least see what he is trying to do, we are all happy with Bent when he signed and if he knew how to shoot today we would have smashed them. Lets not overreact, we also had a complete second string defence out. Let him get his own defenders in, own keeper and then judge him. We will only have the same problem if we sack him where we need to give another manager loads of time and next season would just be another pointless one.

Oh yea, every other club throughout history that has sacked their manager in March has had a pointless season the season after. How stupid of me to forget this.

those of who want himto stay until the end of the season for stability reasons - well this week has hardly been stable......and now news that the PFA are to mediate in a dispute between Houllier and Warnock......................some stability !