Better or worse?

Pelle

Vote Now  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Vote Now

• Better
    • Worse
    • The same

If we beat Man City tomorrow and get no more points and they don't get any more points and the same with Fulham we'll finish 14th, right? On 42 points. Does that make this season better or worse than the GTMk II-season where we finished 16th on 45 points? I've asked this question once before in another thread but didn't get too many answers so I thought I'd bring it up in a poll. To me it's pretty obvious but a few on here seems to think that points are all that matter. So, better or worse?

Hm, seems likte there's no possibilty to make polls anymore. :? Anyway, just answer the question then. :) If you like, of course.

It's like arguing which is the least pleasant dog turd!

But for me, this season has been worse, mainly because I expected it to be so much better. We finished 10th after a bit of a collapse last season, so thought that the new players would help stop that, and we'd be 6th to 10th. Under Taylor I expected us to do badly, with the signings he'd made like Crouch, Kinsella, Leonhardsen etc.

Being better than a terrible Blues team doesn't make a season for me.

Bad season.

Although GTMKII's season was worse. I can see some positives from this season - I don't remember many from 02/03.

Its the old pint pot 1/2 empty or 1/2 full though isnt it.

It's like arguing which is the least pleasant dog turd!

But for me, this season has been worse, mainly because I expected it to be so much better. We finished 10th after a bit of a collapse last season, so thought that the new players would help stop that, and we'd be 6th to 10th. Under Taylor I expected us to do badly, with the signings he'd made like Crouch, Kinsella, Leonhardsen etc.

Being better than a terrible Blues team doesn't make a season for me.

Agree entirely with that. The pre-season expectations being so much higher makes it seem so bad.

Agree entirely with that. The pre-season expectations being so much higher makes it seem so bad.

The fact that it IS actually a worse season statistically doesn't help matters either!

better than graham taylor mkII because...

1. we beat the blues TWICE!!! :D

2. Steve Davis

3. Cahill

4. DOL is better than GT - whether he is liked or not - we finished 6th 2years ago.

5. Milan Baros - a class act.

But i do agree that apart from beating blosers both seasons have been terrible.

4. DOL is better than GT - whether he is liked or not - we finished 6th 2years ago

We finished runners up 17 years ago.

Past is past I'm afraid.

Villa fans get accused of living in it far too much

wtf is this obsession with beating a small team down the road? it doesnt make a good season, its no guide at all. I'd rather finish 8th anf lose both games to sha. yes its nice to beat them but thats all, nice

Â