Sony Vita topic

Chindie

I'm really enjoying it, feels like a proper console game. I wasn't sure if I would like it as I'm more of a cod man but this is just as good IMO and I can't wait for shadow fall at the end of the month.

Just downloaded Uncharted from ps plus, any other recommendations from the current freebies?

I'm really enjoying it, feels like a proper console game. I wasn't sure if I would like it as I'm more of a cod man but this is just as good IMO and I can't wait for shadow fall at the end of the month.

Just downloaded Uncharted from ps plus, any other recommendations from the current freebies?

download them all, always. Otherwise you lose access to then once they come off PS plus

PS+ is brilliant, it really is.

Can you let me know your thoughts on Killzone? I'd be tempted to get that, want a good FPS.

I've got it and it's the best fps on the system. Worth picking up for sure.

download them all, always. Otherwise you lose access to then once they come off PS plus

Cool, we take forever with my bb though.

I assume I will be able to transfer my vita downloads on the ps3 to ps4?

Yup download everything you can, even if you delete them after it doesn't matter, they will be free to download as long as you have ps+.

Have you made the most of cloud storage yet?

Just about to buy killzone based on the opinion here...

Cool, we take forever with my bb though.

I assume I will be able to transfer my vita downloads on the ps3 to ps4?

you don't need to complete the download, just start it and cancel it and you can then download it whenever you like free of charge. Trick is to process the download before its removed from the store

• 3 weeks later...

I was just looking to buy a memory card, but the pricing is still too high even though I'm pretty sure they announced they would be reduced a few months ago - probably after Christmas then I'd imagine. Getting tired of constantly deleting games and re-downloading them. Memory should never be more expensive than games.

Do you have PS+? if so, back your saved games up to that - it means you won't lose anything that way (I know it doesn't help with the memory card and stored game issue mind).

I got a 32gb card for very cheap last year, HMV (when going through their close down period) priced it up at £25 by accident. :)

Yeah mate, Its the reason I bought the Vita in the first place, I was adding all these Vita titles to my download list and eventually I had such a back log it felt criminal not to buy one :)

£25 for a 32GB card is very cheap, well done

Seeing things like GTA LCS, Uncharted GA, Guacamelee, Sonic AS Racing for free with PS+ and Tearaway getting such good reviews is making me want to get one of these, not to mention remote play with the PS4.

I've never been interested in handhelds before though, I think I'd like the racing games the most.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm selling my 360 and a few other things to fund a purchase of one of these, probably this deal here http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00GSR7OGM/?tag=ho01f-21

Any must haves? I already have Sonic AS Racing, UC: GA and Gravity Rush all on my PS3 ready for it. WTF is Persona 4 all about?

I'm selling my 360 and a few other things to fund a purchase of one of these, probably this deal here http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00GSR7OGM/?tag=ho01f-21

Any must haves? I already have Sonic AS Racing, UC: GA and Gravity Rush all on my PS3 ready for it. WTF is Persona 4 all about?

A brilliant "RPG" with a great storyline and fun characters, you have a power which can use Persona's, which are a little like a summons in Final Fantasy.. there is something dark going on, people are getting murdered, you are new in town and get caught up in it all through high school, you come together with a group of friends and start investigating - and this is where your newly received powers come into play.

My niece was having a go and decided to pull the memory card out instead of a game cartridge and I lost my 45 hours of game play, so I had to start again but am enjoying it just as much :P

Others to get:

Killzone, Spiderman, TWD...

• 2 weeks later...
Â