Sony Vita topic

Chindie

Think I am bored of my Vita :( hardly played with it recently, and there are no games which tickle my fancy :(

Danganronpa 2 just came out.

Will give it a go, cheers.

I was hoping there might be a Res Evil or even a GTA game by now. I've played so many games on the Vita and am now running out of new ones to try.

• 2 weeks later...

Playstation TV confirmed for release November 14th @ £84.99. There's a full compatibility list here, which includes Persona 4 Golden, Danganronpa 2, Virtue's Last Reward, and Disgaea 4. Which is good. Think I'll be purchasing one over a Vita.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I've ordered an aqua blue Vita slim from Play-Asia. I was just wanted to know about pre-downloaded games. I've got Minecraft, the three Crash Bandicoot games and Jak&Daxter trilogy downloaded on my PS3. Since I'll be using the same account for my Vita, would I be able to download these games onto my Vita? 

• 1 month later...
On 11/15/2015 at 17:22, ismail-villa said:

I've ordered an aqua blue Vita slim from Play-Asia. I was just wanted to know about pre-downloaded games. I've got Minecraft, the three Crash Bandicoot games and Jak&Daxter trilogy downloaded on my PS3. Since I'll be using the same account for my Vita, would I be able to download these games onto my Vita? 

Probably too late, but yes. I just paid £4 to get Minecraft from my Vita to my PS4 - but it's free on PS3 :)

Probably too late, but yes. I just paid £4 to get Minecraft from my Vita to my PS4 - but it's free on PS3 [emoji4]

Haha yeah it was late but thanks anyway! Yeah i managed to still get them both for free!

How are you finding the Vita? I've had one for nearly 3 years (the same console!) and still enjoy it. Had a small break where I didn't play it but have gone back to it recently to replay Persona 4 and Killzone. As well as enjoying Jurassic World.

• 2 weeks later...
How are you finding the Vita? I've had one for nearly 3 years (the same console!) and still enjoy it. Had a small break where I didn't play it but have gone back to it recently to replay Persona 4 and Killzone. As well as enjoying Jurassic World.

Yeah it's quite good, got a grip for it which makes it feel like a controller for FPS games. Only annoying thing is that for some games, the circle and x commands are swapped since it's a Japanese import.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
45 minutes ago, DK82 said:

@Chindie, you must have bought from Japan...?

Do you know much about this site: http://www.play-asia.com/ps-vita-playstation-vita-new-slim-model-pch-2000-neon-orange/13/70951j

I've never imported from Japan. However from what I remember Play-Asia were one of the names everyone used to use. I can't say if they're still one of the better options or not, importing is always a bit of a lottery. They might be fantastic for 99 purchases and 1 might take 6 months to arrive or never turn up at all, even from the best places.

@DK82 PlayAsia are good from my experience although I haven't used them loads, but I haven't really needed to as Japanese games seem to be getting ported to the West far more commonly than ever before. That said I did get games like Demon's Souls (1 year early) back in the day and recently Berzerk Musou as it was taking them an eternity to localise it, but they always deliver at least have done for me. 

18 minutes ago, Daweii said:

@DK82 PlayAsia are good from my experience although I haven't used them loads, but I haven't really needed to as Japanese games seem to be getting ported to the West far more commonly than ever before. That said I did get games like Demon's Souls (1 year early) back in the day and recently Berzerk Musou as it was taking them an eternity to localise it, but they always deliver at least have done for me. 

It's more that my Vita is playing up a bit and I want to get a new one in for when it goes. There are no new ones available in any stores, those that are available are not by Game etc but in the marketplace and I would be spending £350+ so this seems the sensible option. :) 

Edited by DK82
  • Like 1

Â