Sony Vita topic

Chindie

They're patching it for DS4 on PS4 launch

Just got my 2nd platinum trophy, Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Thoroughly enjoyed the game, probably more so than the PS3 Uncharted games. I wasnt expecting it to be a full on game, thought it would be more like the size of your average DLC type add on content.

Struggling to find the next game to play now though, still not that much available. Assasins Creed Liberation any good?

Can't wait for Batman Blackgate

WIPEOUT!

Thanks, I've actually already got wipeout but cant get into it.

Dubbs, Killzone looks good let us know what you think of it.

Killzone is definiately the best FPS on the Vita, although thats not saying much,  I've only really had time to put an hour into the campaign but I have to say the devs have done a good job so far.  I'll get to try the multiplayer too this weekend and although thats only 4v4 on the maps from what I hear thats enough. 

Controls are similar to most FPS's, although it might just be me but the ability to crouch behind objects sometimes seems to take a bit longer than I'd expect, however thats a small niggle.  Oh, and if you do buy it, put 30 mins aside for the update patch to download and install before you think about playing!

Killzone is definiately the best FPS on the Vita, although thats not saying much,  I've only really had time to put an hour into the campaign but I have to say the devs have done a good job so far.  I'll get to try the multiplayer too this weekend and although thats only 4v4 on the maps from what I hear thats enough. 

Controls are similar to most FPS's, although it might just be me but the ability to crouch behind objects sometimes seems to take a bit longer than I'd expect, however thats a small niggle.  Oh, and if you do buy it, put 30 mins aside for the update patch to download and install before you think about playing!

Yeah, we lack a good FPS, COD is one of the worst I have ever played - with stupid issues such as constant fire from the AI (hit them one, they hit you 10 times) it is laggy, hard to move freely and I could get my nephew (a year old in November) to draw better maps. As for the storyline.. erk.

Managed to pick up a preowned one for £100 with a memory card before the price drop and there's lots of new bundles out there for around the £150 mark (hotUKdeals is always worth keeping an eye on).

At this price it's a no brainer, especially if you already have a PS+ membership.

Picked up MLB The Show which is the perfect game for a handheld. Just annoyed they've dropped the commentary from Road to the Show (be a pro) mode.

My left analogue stick stopped working yesterday :(

goes up and down ok but wont move left or right. Dont know how its happened as its always kept in a zipcase when not being used and I havent dropped it or anything.

My left analogue stick stopped working yesterday :(

goes up and down ok but wont move left or right. Dont know how its happened as its always kept in a zipcase when not being used and I havent dropped it or anything.

I got lucky, I remembered the guy I bought it from on ebay stated he only had it a few months and was selling it becuase he bought it for his son for chrsitmas but he hardly played it. I phoned Sony and turns out its still under warranty so they collected it this morning for repair. phew!

• 3 weeks later...

Bit the bullet £139 with killzone plus bagged a new 16gb card off av forum for £20 :)

Only played about an hour but very impressed so far, I've got ps plus in preparation for the ps4 so doesn't look like I will have to pay for another game.

Â