Break Ups ( need to vent! )

Rodders

My girlfriend has just split up with me after 2 weeks of being 'official'. We've seeing eachother for ages after she says she had commitment issues. Then she seemed happy enough and asked me, I gave her space and time and she just did it completely out the blue tonight.

Weird.

reading between the lines, shes getting banged all ways by another fella.

My girlfriend has just split up with me after 2 weeks of being 'official'. We've seeing eachother for ages after she says she had commitment issues. Then she seemed happy enough and asked me, I gave her space and time and she just did it completely out the blue tonight.

Weird.

Come to think of it, speaking from experience I'm inclined to agree.

Weird.

You were getting banged all ways by another fella?

Weird.

No silly, he was banging Hanky's missus all ways.

Weird.

No silly, he was banging Hanky's missus all ways.

:lol:

Stevo, despite being the voice of reason, I still wish to see that PM. I will give you £5 per 'ball'.

Slightly on topic, my ex now has a new fella. I'm not too bothered. I think that really shows how we had drifted apart in recent months.

Weird.

Agree that sounds like what is happening, unless she just didn't really have strong feelings for your in the first place but didn't say...

Am guessing this is the right place...

I've been seeing a few people this year, not at the same time mind. Last one I met at Yates (yeah, trouble) on a night out and she and her friends moved around town with my friends and I, ended up at hers and all she could do all night (after the act, when I was trying to sleep!) where she kept saying about all the things we can do together, she was saying she looks forward to my sisters wedding and will start looking for things to wear (this is on the night I met her and went back to hers. wtf?) so I went home next day and have ignored all her calls since, she tried adding me on FB and I rejected and blocked her. Basically, every woman I have met when out on the town over the past 3/4 months has been a **** psycho!!!

So, friend suggested online dating. What is Eharmony like? Is this the right thread?

Forgot to add, she also was nattering on about how she can choose what I wear too... haha... not on her nelly..! So, got to find a nice girl and not sure any of them go out in Newport tbh... am just looking at eharmony now, wondering how that works..!

I think if I ever got into your predicament dodgyknees, i'd go to some sort of group/ club. Not like a help-club... more of a bowling club/ football something/ mutual interest... something-or-other...

On the hope that there would be some fit girl there that also liked this interest.

I think the only reason I think that is becuase I don't like the idea of dating websites, although my method seems a lot more difficult and long-winded

I hardly have enough time as it is :( I'm busy running around all the time and the only moments I have free are Saturday nights (paint the town), Tuesday nights (Football) and Wednesday nights (Guitar lessons). The Island is not a great place for dating, so online interested me. Although it seems like a lot of money!!!

looking at eharmony now, wondering how that works..!

check out plenty of fish as its free

there was a thread not long back about internet dating

I will have a look at that one, ta.

Well i guess it's a better option for men. Not much chance of getting raped by a weird woman lol

We can only wish! ;)

Although it seems like a lot of money!!!

match.com was on watchdog tonight for ripping people off.

What did they do?

I am looking at eharmony for £39 a month for 3 months for a 12 month subscription. I see their adverts, reviews seem ok. Anybody use it?

Â