Signed: Darren Bent £18m rising to £24m with add on's

dudevillaisnice

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still can't see Sunderland selling a player that would effectively end sunderlands season. Expect to hear clear the air talks with potato head at any moment.

Money talks.

But they don't need the money do they ? - and its only £6m profit

Hope it happens though - wots the latest ?

collymore is making some valid points.. 24 million is ALOT of money. He is a quality striker I agree completely with what Sir Ian taylor tweeted about the fact this signing cannot stand alone. Bent is the finished premiership article and we need goals desperately can surely only be a good thing...

People, do not get irritated by ramblings on TalkSpite, they love being controversial/negative, who would listen to any of them if they weren't!

Stan is right it's tons of money but as long as this isn't the end of our activity then I feel it can only be positive.

Love him to score the winner vs City if we got him, see the look on Milners face (if the cam pans over to the bench)

I generally like Stan but when he's a cock he's grade A.

He really irritated me on twitter once and then blocked/deleted me when I alluded to Dogging. Face the truth Stan.

To be honest, if you bought up something which has no relation to a particular subject in question, and the comments sole reason is to cause harm I would think you were a right dick and also delete you... regardless of whether it is the truth or not.

Bent had a preliminary scan at Bupa Little Aston at 6.40pm.

I told Mat Kendrick and he said it would be in tally with where they are in the process of it happening. It's just a matter of time now, everything is agreed. Welcome to Aston Villa, Darren.