1. 1. Who was behind the JFK Shooting ?

• Lee Harvey Oswald - Lone Nut Theory
    • The Mafia
    • Castro
    • The CIA
    • The FBI
    • Lyndon Baines Johnson
    • Other

Was just reading an interesting article /theory on the shooting and as everyone likes a good conspiracy , I just wondered who people out here in VT land think was behind the shooting of JFK

Ps my poll did include "other" but it seems to be missing and I can't add it back in :-(

LV - Other now added

EDIT: i found the actual transcript!!!!

ON KENNEDY ASSASSINATION

Kennedy, I love talking about the Kennedy assassination because to me it's a great example of, er, a totalitarian government's ability to, you know, manage information and thus keep us in the dark any way they... Oh sorry wrong meeting... Ah shit. That's the meeting we're having tomorrow at the docks. [winks] I love talking about Kennedy. I was just down in Dallas, Texas. You know you can go down there and, er, to Dealey Plaza where Kennedy was assassinated. And you can actually go to the sixth floor of the Schoolbook Depository. It's a museum called... 'The Assassination Museum'. I think they named that after the assassination. I can't be too sure of the chronology here but... Anyway they have the window set up to look exactly like it did on that day. And it's really accurate, you know, cos Oswald's not in it. "Yeah, yeh so wow that's cool." Painstaking accuracy, you know. It's true, it's called the 'Sniper's Nest'. It's glassed in, it's got he boxes sitting there. You can't actually get to the window as such but the reason they did that of course, they didn't want thousands of American tourists getting there each year going [Mimes looking out of window] "No **** way! I can't even see the road. Shit they're lying to us. ****! Where are they? There's no **** way. Not unless Oswald was hanging by his toes, upside down from the ledge. Either that or some pigeons grabbed onto him, flew him over the motorcade... Surely someone would have seen that. You know there was rumours of anti-Castro pigeons seen drinking in bars... Someone overhead them saying 'coup, coup' Coo.

Unbelievable. And you know what's wild, people's, er, attitudes in the States about it. Talking about Kennedy, people come up to me: "Bill, quit talking about Kennedy, man. Let it go. It's a long time ago - just forget about it." And I'm like alright, then don't bring up Jesus to me. As long as we're talking shelf life here. "Bill, you know Jesus died for you." Yeah, well it was a long time ago. Forget about it! How about this. Get Pilate to release the **** files. Quit washing your hands Pilate - release the goddam files. Who else was on that grassy Golgotha that day? "Bill, it was just, you know, hur, taking over of democracy by a totalitarian government, let it go."

EDIT: i found the actual transcript!!!!

ON KENNEDY ASSASSINATION

Kennedy, I love talking about the Kennedy assassination because to me it's a great example of, er, a totalitarian government's ability to, you know, manage information and thus keep us in the dark any way they... Oh sorry wrong meeting... Ah shit. That's the meeting we're having tomorrow at the docks. [winks] I love talking about Kennedy. I was just down in Dallas, Texas. You know you can go down there and, er, to Dealey Plaza where Kennedy was assassinated. And you can actually go to the sixth floor of the Schoolbook Depository. It's a museum called... 'The Assassination Museum'. I think they named that after the assassination. I can't be too sure of the chronology here but... Anyway they have the window set up to look exactly like it did on that day. And it's really accurate, you know, cos Oswald's not in it. "Yeah, yeh so wow that's cool." Painstaking accuracy, you know. It's true, it's called the 'Sniper's Nest'. It's glassed in, it's got he boxes sitting there. You can't actually get to the window as such but the reason they did that of course, they didn't want thousands of American tourists getting there each year going [Mimes looking out of window] "No **** way! I can't even see the road. Shit they're lying to us. ****! Where are they? There's no **** way. Not unless Oswald was hanging by his toes, upside down from the ledge. Either that or some pigeons grabbed onto him, flew him over the motorcade... Surely someone would have seen that. You know there was rumours of anti-Castro pigeons seen drinking in bars... Someone overhead them saying 'coup, coup' Coo.

Unbelievable. And you know what's wild, people's, er, attitudes in the States about it. Talking about Kennedy, people come up to me: "Bill, quit talking about Kennedy, man. Let it go. It's a long time ago - just forget about it." And I'm like alright, then don't bring up Jesus to me. As long as we're talking shelf life here. "Bill, you know Jesus died for you." Yeah, well it was a long time ago. Forget about it! How about this. Get Pilate to release the **** files. Quit washing your hands Pilate - release the goddam files. Who else was on that grassy Golgotha that day? "Bill, it was just, you know, hur, taking over of democracy by a totalitarian government, let it go."

Back to the left... :lol:

It was a combination of the c.i.a and mafia i recon.

Oliver Stone's film (which he has since said could have errors in) gives the most interesting account imo, there are lots of theorys but makes for a great film!

I dunno about JFK, but...

I shot the sheriff, but I didn't shoot no deputy

Oh, no, oh

Ooh, ooh, ooh Yeah

All around in my hometown

They're tryin' to track me down, yeah

They say they want to bring me in guilty

For the killing of a deputy, for the life of a deputy

But I say, oh, now, now...

Oh, I shot the sheriff, but I swear it was in self defense

Ooh, ooh, ooh

I said, I shot the sheriff, Oh Lord

And they say it is a capital offense

Ooh, ooh, ooh

Hear this

Sheriff John Brown always hated me

For what I don't know

Ev'ry time I plant a seed

He said, "Kill it before it grows."

He said, "Kill them before they grow."

And so, oh, now, now,

Read it in the news

I shot the sheriff, but I swear it was in self defense

Ooh, ooh, ooh

Where was the deputy?

I said I shot the sheriff but I swear it was in self defense

Freedom came my way one day

And I started out of town, yeah!

All of a sudden I saw Sheriff John Brown

Aiming to shoot me down

So I shot, I shot, I shot him down

And I say, if I am guilty I will pay

I shot the sheriff, but I say, but I didn't shoot no deputy

Ooh, no, oh

Ooo, ooo, ooh

Reflexes had the better of me

And what is to be must be

Ev'ry day the bucket a-go-a well

One day the bottom a-go drop out

One day the bottom a-go drop out

I say, I, I, ...

I, I shot the sheriff, but I didn't shoot the deputy, no

Sorry Kimbo, it was me.

I chose FBI. Sometimes not knowing pisses me off...not as much as "thinking" the cia killed MLK. Now THAT really pisses me off.

A better question is who should kill bush? (a couple more of my inuendos about killing that bastard will probably get me banned from VillaTalk because of fear the american powers that be will start trolling the site :shock: )

problem is that its a THEORY, most are made up by nutters who have nothing better to do.

we can apply the same question to who shot kurt cobain, thats more of a clear cut case as theres shit loads of proof to show he didnt shoot himself

theres shit loads of proof to show he didnt shoot himself

Ah the famous suicide note that he didn't write and the too much heroin in his blood arguemnts .... I've seen the websites but I think it's safe to say he killed himself

Troble with the JFK shooting is so many people have admitted to it and there has been so much dis-information that even if the real shooter were to admit to it tomorrow the general feeling would be "You as well , join the queue "

Â