Match Thread: DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

rjw63

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woody - You are obviously welcome to your opinion mate but honest in mine Dunne is not even close to being top class and never has been in his career. Granted he makes great last ditch blocks but that isn't my definition of a top class defender. He gets stuck in and puts his body in the way but he has to do that because at times his position, concentration and reading of the game are really quite average.

I couldn't find a way to watch at the start of the match and had to make do with the Score Centre text while I searched on the other laptop. Who ever is writing that bullshit needs to be sacked. Nothing but fellatio for Manure and commenting about how shit Villa are.

I am impressed with our performance there from what I have seen. Bannan's passing has been pretty good, and his skill on the ball to walk past Fletcher was excellent. We could easily be a goal up now.

Take the game to United and they don't like it. Wes Brown is definitely a weak link today.When we have been in control in this first half they have been playing like a team made up of David James's. Flapping at everything...

Woody - You are obviously welcome to your opinion mate but honest in mine Dunne is not even close to being top class and never has been in his career. Granted he makes great last ditch blocks but that isn't my definition of a top class defender. He gets stuck in and puts his body in the way but he has to do that because at times his position, concentration and reading of the game are really quite average.

Have to agree with this. His ball playing skills are not that great either.

United pretty much down to evens to win the match now. I might wack some money on them to win to console myself if they manage to do their usual and get lucky against us.

I have money on Albrighton being first goal scorer but not sure that is going to happen, downing and bannan look to be getting in real good positions going forward. Albrighton putting in some good crosses.

We only looked good after Houllier/Gary Mac told our players to pressure Utd on the ball. First 15 mins was all United , no pressure from us. When we started pressing higher , we looked better and were able to exploit the ball playing skills of our wingers/midfielders.

Have to agree with this. His ball playing skills are not that great either.

And the wild hoofing. I thought I was watching Spuds...