The Dark Knight Rises - Spoilers marked please!

Chindie

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Why didn't you just kill me?'

'Your punishment must be more severe...'

^ Making of featurette/behind the scenes/clips compilation - gives a bit of confirmation of the plot/backstory to the film, nothing we don't really already know but a really good watch. Some of the scale of things they've been doing is kind of crazy.

It just looks better and better. The scale is great.

c9GiB.gif

(also I think when the prologue launched I said the big stunt they did looked like it was filmed in Scotland. It was! Little things :D)

^ Making of featurette/behind the scenes/clips compilation - gives a bit of confirmation of the plot/backstory to the film, nothing we don't really already know but a really good watch. Some of the scale of things they've been doing is kind of crazy.

c9GiB.gif

(also I think when the prologue launched I said the big stunt they did looked like it was filmed in Scotland. It was! Little things :D)

Simple things please Simple Minds.

Don't worry, we won't forget about you....

c9GiB.gif

Ya sure months back when they were filming it was confirmed that a stunt man had come flying through a roof in Inverness.

Simple things please Simple Minds.

Don't worry, we won't forget about you....

:?

Ya sure months back when they were filming it was confirmed that a stunt man had come flying through a roof in Inverness.

Hadn't heard that. Was just a good guess on my part back when the prologue came out I guess.

They also filmed around Nottingham (some stately home, Wayne Manor subsitute no doubt) and Croydon (Gotham hospital), but Nolan neglects to mention those when he rattles off the locations they've used, can't think why ;).

Batman Begins has Bruce in 'Unnamed Foreign Prison populated largely by Chinese blokes', and also visiting the League of Shadows HQ in what is presumably the same foreign country.

I can't remember if any of the other films have any out of Gotham action but TDK wasn't the first at least ;)

Batman Begins has Bruce in 'Unnamed Foreign Prison populated largely by Chinese blokes', and also visiting the League of Shadows HQ in what is presumably the same foreign country.

I can't remember if any of the other films have any out of Gotham action but TDK wasn't the first at least ;)

But wasn't that before he adopted the "batman" persona?

Australasia on further inspection seems to be getting it on the 19th. Might be just the done thing over there I guess, like how films usually open on a Friday in the UK.

Â