P90 X

Dom_Wren

never done it myself, but if you stick to the plan you'll see results. The biggest thing is has going for it is that it will keep you on a regimented workout cycle for an extended period of time.

It's not necessarily any better than anything else out there though.

never done it myself, but if you stick to the plan you'll see results. The biggest thing is has going for it is that it will keep you on a regimented workout cycle for an extended period of time.

It's not necessarily any better than anything else out there though.

This is the reason why im thinking of doing it.

I did it. Well 21 days of it maybe. I wasn't too disciplined about how often I did it, but when I did do a video, I gave 100% and saw major results. I'd a problem where I'd work out and end up with elephant arms from doing weights that were too heavy, but this way I got great looking muscles in a very gay, but impressive way and I could jump higher, punch harder and run faster than ever before. It's one hell of a work out.

Available online if you catch my drift.

I've witnessed great results from it, some of my friends have done it, one of them is continually in a p90x+ cycle.

I'll be starting it when I can actually do a session without dying, am starting with power 90 to get me into a half decent shape, and then moving up to p90x after that.

The videos are pretty overpriced though, so see if you can errr, get a friend to borrow them you.

The great thing about p90 is you don't need weights either, you can get just as good an exercise with simple resistance bands which makes it perfect for a space limited home workout (or hell even a hotel room work out if you travel a lot).

I tried one of these home workouts (not p90) before and I did get good results with just resistance bands. The problem was that workout advanced too quickly. It had me attempting hand stand pressups in the 10th week. For someone who is 15 stone when I consider myself slim, that's impossible.

Might give this a go if I can "acquire" it. Just moved into my first house so I've had to quit the gym for money reasons

• 1 month later...

Oh. My. Lord.

Ive never been so sore in all my life. It was a insane workout. But Im gonna stick with it, probably did only 50% of the reps they were doing on the DVD. But I never quit and on to plyometrics today!

How important/integrated is the dietary element to all of this? I ask because while I'm interested in the fitness/strength element, I'd really rather stick to my current (healthy) diet. Is that plausible or would I be wasting my time from the off?

How important/integrated is the dietary element to all of this? I ask because while I'm interested in the fitness/strength element, I'd really rather stick to my current (healthy) diet. Is that plausible or would I be wasting my time from the off?

Personally my diet is shite, so that was one of the appeals of this, as it gives you a regimented 90 day diet plan. If your diet is good, like TheDon says, then you should be good!

BOF, if you want all the info I printed out shoot me a PM.

Â