P90 X

Dom_Wren

I'll be interested to see how you get on with this Dom as I'm currently "acquiring" a copy because of this threat (feel free to pm me guys if you want a link). Will you be updating us daily for a little bit? Might look to give it a go myself starting from next week

I'll be interested to see how you get on with this Dom as I'm currently "acquiring" a copy because of this threat (feel free to pm me guys if you want a link). Will you be updating us daily for a little bit? Might look to give it a go myself starting from next week

Yes mate, I will keep giving some bits and bobs.

As im so sore, and didnt start on a monday (therefore having sat night/sunday as free day), I am going to do one every other day till next monday, where I will start with the day 1 disc again and do it every day as the guide suggests.

I will weigh and give body mass index every month. Hardest part will be keeping the diet up, but all I can do is my best!

Good luck to anybody trying this and chime in with your thoughts and results!

Soooo Ive "acquired" the whole P90 (P90, P90M, P90X and P90X) series and I want to start off with the first one, the only question I have is where do I start?? I've got a bunch of mp4 files: Ab Ripper 100 and 200. Fat Burner Express, P90x Preview, Results, Sculpt 1-2, 3-4. Sweat 1-2, 3-4. Where the hell do I start??

Gonna send you a PM now Diego.

Soooo Ive "acquired" the whole P90 (P90, P90M, P90X and P90X) series and I want to start off with the first one, the only question I have is where do I start?? I've got a bunch of mp4 files: Ab Ripper 100 and 200. Fat Burner Express, P90x Preview, Results, Sculpt 1-2, 3-4. Sweat 1-2, 3-4. Where the hell do I start??

Gonna send you a PM now Diego.

Could I have the pm too please.

So it took me 4 days to recover form doing the first session, I realized that I didnt pace myself. So in order to start day 1 on a monday, I started over today and paced myself a little bit better. Doing 10 push ups per push exercise then maxing out on my knees, and 6 pull ups per exercise.

The diet part is going good and Im looking forward to getting stuck in now ive watched a few of the DVD's, Im hoping to increase my intensity each session, each week, so we will see. Anybody else started? Hows it going? Did you muller yourself like me?

Im lucky the school I teach at has all the equipment so I just get here early and knock it out. I did see on the DVD that you can do the exercises that require a pull up bar, with a resistance band, hope that helps.

Good luck with the program, and post your experiences in here!

I'm hoping to start next week but I need to get a few bits and bobs first such as a pull up bar that doesn't need to be fixed permanently and some resistance bands.

Pull up bar

resistance bands

Push up grips

You might find those resistance bands too limited in scope.

I have the six pack of these and they give an awesome range resistance that will last a while, and they're extremely good value (don't bother with the circuit DVD).

Did the plyometric workout today. Was pretty tough (shock!) but ive always played sports, trained etc...so it was kind of fun. I kept pace with them most of the way. Shoulders and arms tomorrow!

Can anybody reccomend a good post drink replenish drink? Im eating a protein bar and killing loads of water right now.

You might find those resistance bands too limited in scope.

I have the six pack of these and they give an awesome range resistance that will last a while, and they're extremely good value (don't bother with the circuit DVD).

I've gone for these in the end so i shall see how I get on with them.

Dom - I take it your not using the supplements then? I've never used supplements or ate protein bars or anything like that before so its a whole new world to me!

Going to acquire this at the weekend and start it next week I reckon. I've done a home workout thing before and it worked ok, so I have the resistance bands and stuff.

If anyone wants to throw a PM my way to make acquiring it easier it would be helpful ;)

Â