Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

I think he's just trying too hard. If Benteke wasn't injured I think he would've been dropped. It's only his 2nd season in the 1st team and think a break would liven him up, trouble is, as Paul C mentioned, it's not as if we've got quality queueing up to take Andi's place.

• Like 1

Should be lucky to be on the bench imo, don't know what the club sees in him

Sorry if you don't know what the club see in him then its no good anyone explaining it. Yes he was poor today.

Can you explain it? I cannot fathom how he is our no.10, it's embarrassing

I think he's just trying too hard. If Benteke wasn't injured I think he would've been dropped. It's only his 2nd season in the 1st team and think a break would liven him up, trouble is, as Paul C mentioned, it's not as if we've got quality queueing up to take Andi's place.

No if Benteke wasn't injured then Kozak would've been dropped. 

He played well against city didn't he! he just wasn't at it today but he did do a couple of good things 2nd half, one of which should have led to a goal! Maybe he needs Benteke to work off not Kuzak because I don't think Kuzak is in tune with the rest of the team yet. We lack width at times.

I agree that its time to give him a rest, for his own sake.  Id love to see Helenius given a go in his place.

For Kozak maybe, then he at least he could hold the ball up and bring Weimann into the game more.

He played well against city didn't he! he just wasn't at it today but he did do a couple of good things 2nd half, one of which should have led to a goal! Maybe he needs Benteke to work off not Kuzak because I don't think Kuzak is in tune with the rest of the team yet. We lack width at times.

Only for about his last 5 minutes on the pitch. 

He put in a shift against City, today we saw none of his usual work rate.

He seems to be having a hard time technically, whether it be passes, touches or shots. When the graft isn't there it shows even more that he's having a bad time at the moment.

I think somebody else deserves a chance.

Edited by samjp26

I agree that its time to give him a rest, for his own sake.  Id love to see Helenius given a go in his place.

For Kozak maybe, then he at least he could hold the ball up and bring Weimann into the game more.

If Helenius is being groomed as a number 10 Id like to see what he can offer there. 

Â