Nathan Delfouneso

Ulver

Agreed ci

Apparently it's a tidy little finish today SGC

thats so disheartening to read, i think a part of me has died in side reading that

the 2 worst strikers in the first team are the 2 we will need next season :(

Welcome to the reality of relegation

I think Bent will be sold for sure.

Benteke will want premier league football.

Weimann is touch and go for me whether he goes or not. Depends where his heart is.

Gabby will be off (probs to Sunderland) 

Leaving us with Fonz and Bowery (who actually might do well in the Championship together)

Don't think gabby will want to go but wouldn't bother me if he did.

Bent is a great player given the service that we can't give him atm

Benteke is as good ad john carew with the potential to get better, but think he will be home at the end of the year if we stay up or go down

Weiman is a tidy player, but villa is how level and I can't see him moving on to a "bigger" club

I don`t think weimann will leave if we stay up, benteke I am sure of it will leave either way. Would love it if I was wrong but I don`t see it. I agree with the others, keep him if we get relegated, if not then ship him out of the club. 

What maths Sutherland? We pay him £80k a week, he doesn't give a fig for football, unless someone else wants to pay him £80k a week, why would he want to leave?

What have I missed?

That was in responce to the gent above you who decided to have a pop at my post about ye olde division 2!..

In responce to your post now that i have read it i think its a fair point you make sir!..

Pay attention at the back!..Do the maths son!..

what maths? The league pyramid is

Premiership

Championship

League 1

League 2

So should we be relegated this year we go to the division called championship, not the division called 2.

Â