Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

The way that Tim Sherwood is continuing to change my initial negativity towards his appointment.

Keep it up fella, you're doing bloody great so far.

The way that Tim Sherwood is continuing to change my initial negativity towards his appointment.

Keep it up fella, you're doing bloody great so far.

100% this. I was deeply concerned by his appointment but if he wins us the cup, I might consider revising my opinion ;)

The guy behind me at the Brentford match last night who valiantly kept trying to clap along to the various chants but whose timing was so off, he didn't hit a beat all night, much to the amusements of us all around him.

The guy behind me at the Brentford match last night who valiantly kept trying to clap along to the various chants but whose timing was so off, he didn't hit a beat all night, much to the amusements of us all around him.

was it jones out of dads army?

• Like 3

opening the draw next to my bed last night and finding 'The Good Book' just lay there giving me images of wisdom.

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?

I don't think I'd ever seen WWF until I got that sticker book. We didn't have Sky, until Birmingham Cable came along in about 1994. I'd no idea what that sticker book was, but I got it anyway, and then all of a sudden it became huge! 

Â