Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

what me spend my tax rebate?? infact i should of put it in the piss you off thread as its already spent. last year was the same, she had a new car out of it and this years is going on the wedding. hopefully next year i can enjoy it or leave it in my bank but i doubt it. anyway Xela hows things going with your bowel problem? i wernt on here for a few weeks so i haven't been able to keep up with things.

what me spend my tax rebate?? infact i should of put it in the piss you off thread as its already spent. last year was the same, she had a new car out of it and this years is going on the wedding. hopefully next year i can enjoy it or leave it in my bank but i doubt it. anyway Xela hows things going with your bowel problem? i wernt on here for a few weeks so i haven't been able to keep up with things.

I'm ok thanks mate, its not as bad as it was but its just something I'm going to have to live with. The medication has helped enormously but i'm due to change onto a new drug on Saturday, which isn't as strong as my current one. From Saturday I'll be on 17 tablets a day (12 just for my bowel condition). I'll be rattling at this rate!  :)

Somebody at google has a sense of humour but will get in trouble :)

edit, VT breaks the format, long link therefore

edit2, Meh, it's been removed

https://www.google.com/maps/place/33%C2%B030'52.5%22N+73%C2%B003'33.2%22E/@33.5141038,73.0659468,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x0?hl=en

Edited by Tegis
  • Like 1

I'm ok thanks mate, its not as bad as it was but its just something I'm going to have to live with. The medication has helped enormously but i'm due to change onto a new drug on Saturday, which isn't as strong as my current one. From Saturday I'll be on 17 tablets a day (12 just for my bowel condition). I'll be rattling at this rate!  :)

as long as your ok mate.

shes just an horrible bitch whos robbed off her own dad more than once and has been sacked from two jobs for robbing. and her son who i wish would just die with her is even worse. horrible human being.

my scumbag of an aunty being mugged.

hahaha, tell us more :)

give him a chance, he's still knitting the balaclava

sharpening my axe more like  ;)

Â