Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

If it is, I'm aboard. Me and you can be another cop duo who are their rivals. We can roll around the streets in an Audi R8 just to piss off VA.

There could be an episode where your engine fails as 1 in 27 Audi engines do and we'd have to rescue you.

Yep, and then you can hop in the car, drive five miles and then realise that your Mustang is out of petrol despite just filling her up ;)

Yet 45 years after it's rolled out of the Dearborn plant it's still running like it's new. ;)

Going to Villa park with the hubster tomorrow. And looking forward to seeing some VT faces and a nice boxing day! Hope everyone had a great Christmas.

8pints creepy seeing people from VT but does not say hello #10085 -

Around 2pm I saw you and Brumerican at the corner of the Holte End/Witton lane and Brumerican in his lovely retro claret & blue jacket littered :o throwing his can in to the bush.

8pints creepy seeing people from VT saying hello but not loud enough/getting blanked #1 (<< Coincidentally my favourite girl's name)

After the game Brumerican came in from having a cigarette, ordered two lagers (I think) in the front of the Holte Suite and took the longest route possible :P back to a waiting Rob sitting on one of the massive tables in the big-screen-back-room (It was whilst on his long journey where I said hello but he just walked on by :D).

Why didn't you say hello to me? So silly. Brumerican probably didn't hear you or think you were talking to him. Andy theunderstudy was there as well :-)

Great spy work.

• Like 1

Going to Villa park with the hubster tomorrow. And looking forward to seeing some VT faces and a nice boxing day! Hope everyone had a great Christmas.
8pints creepy seeing people from VT but does not say hello #10085 - What happened then? Edited by AVFC_Hitz

Â