Football Manager 2011

AndyClarke

I'd agree with that.

Hate the way players are just destroyed if they get an injury that lasts over about 4 months. Never get as good as they were before the injury. Stupid.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

played 4.5 seasons with Barnet getting them promoted to the premier league this season, unfortunately they are still building the new stadium and new facilities so was getting slaughted. Got offered Everton job but turned it down because they had too much debt. Have now been offered Bolton and Spurs job. Will take Spurs job they still have Modric and Bale, aim is to get them to 4th from 11th.

Can anyone tell me the name of a football sim and you used to be able decide the price of the hot dogs, merchandise and it'd take about an hour to do a season? From around 2000.

Total Club Manager?

What a great game, right up there with LMA!

LMA is the best manager game ever. Eventually all your players turned world class and your tactics didn't really matter. Proper football.

Total Club Manager?

LMA is the best manager game ever. Eventually all your players turned world class and your tactics didn't really matter. Proper football.

I sware there was one version though where you played one game and all your players would suddenly get shit and you'd lose every game, maybe I just didn't understand the game as I was young but I'm sure one version was like that! made it impossible!

Total Club Manager?

I sware there was one version though where you played one game and all your players would suddenly get shit and you'd lose every game, maybe I just didn't understand the game as I was young but I'm sure one version was like that! made it impossible!

2006 I think, any player over 23 would just decline. :lol:

Board have let me now pick my own feeder club ......now if they just stop selling my best players, that'd be wonderful!

Also got some questions in the press about how I get on with my board after selling my players. Never had that before. I told them, we disagreed on many issues. :lol:

Edit: Shouldn't have said that, sold my best player within 5 days. :cry:

Started a new game as Dortmund.. Really good challenge.. Great squad (alot of depth, young base to work with).. the club is in debt though and I plan to use the youth and make minimum signings as possible.. I'll keep Nuri Sahin for this season but will hopefully move him on next season for a big fee (I already have replaceements within the squad so don't need to purchase anyone) so hopefully can get rid of the debt through selling players (though I won't go crazy and sell 4-5.. i'll sell only for £15m/£20m fee for example on Sahin - if it's worth it i'll let him go)

Have two players who I will look to move on immediately (can hopefully get £2m on one of them, accepted a bid so have a bit funds to work with though not sure who to spend it on.. if to spend it at all, maybe keep it for contract negotiations)

edit : oh i'm using the SUFC tactic that was on that link you posted POB, great tactic :lol:

Â