And In Today's News...[Occasionally NSFW]

GarethRDR

So you mean that even if you go back page after page there is NOTHING about news items? :oops:

In my defence I did check few pages, and then just went for it anyway. I guess this is another one of those cliquey threads.

Not at all Crackpot - Welcome.

In reference to the item you posted.... perhaps this would be how to do it?

[iNSERT VT'ers NAME] always wondered why he was still able to sit the high notes after coming out at Seminary School[\b]

Centino-Kemp.png

So you mean that even if you go back page after page there is NOTHING about news items? :oops:

In my defence I did check few pages, and then just went for it anyway. I guess this is another one of those cliquey threads.

Not at all Crackpot - Welcome.

In reference to the item you posted.... perhaps this would be how to do it?

Eames always wondered why he was still able to sit the high notes after coming out at Seminary School[\b]

Centino-Kemp.png

TBF, this thread isn't for today's actual news, it's for doctored photos sending up VT regulars about their recent postings.

But the Catholic castration stuff definitely need posting somewhere. General Chat, probably.

TBF, this thread isn't for today's actual news, it's for doctored photos sending up VT regulars about their recent postings.

But the Catholic castration stuff definitely need posting somewhere. General Chat, probably.

I'm not sure he has the balls to do it!

No cliques. Perhaps more 'clicks' would have found the thread you were actually looking for ... :idea:

• 2 weeks later...
Â