Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

Media have no idea nor these 'so called' ITK's hence the betting companies making a new favorite almost daily. That said Moyes remains my choice based on what the club needs all other options do nothing for me.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kev Mac is bloody even's to be the next manager!! Surely not, how honestly could we appoint a man with no experience, what happens if we hit a bad run of games he has no experience and we could end up imploding. Players will question his decisions and with no track record to back himself up it could spell disaster.

Plus the club statement saying we would only appoint someone with Premier League experience, that would be a blatant lie.

So why is he evens??

Because about 4 or 5 players have come out and said they would welcome KM as manager.

I'm very worried it's going to be KM now.

There's, what I can only describe as, a propaganda video on the OS now talking bout his 5 games in charge. Bizarre.

Nice how they gave all of 3 seconds mention of the defeats to Newcastle and Vienna.

I'm not sure what game the club are playing at the moment with the spin they are putting on things. Last week it as a story on the official site from a Man City player, James Milner, saying how we were in good hands under Randy.

Now we have a video highlights package of MacDonalds five games in charge which conveniently focuses on a win against a shit West Ham, a draw against Vienna and a fortunate win against Everton whilst hardly giving mention to one of the worst defeats I can remember and going out of Europe.

Given the criteria the club set out Kev Mac shouldn't even have applied. The fact he has I find very worrying.

Haha just watched that. That video makes out that nothing that bad has happenned at all in the past two weeks. "That was followed by defeat at Newcastle and against Vienna". The only mention of that horrible week of the 2 in charge. Takes up about a 1% of the video.

It'll be Sven, I know it and it'll be the best thing that's ever happened to us. All this moaning of the MON strict English transfer policy... Sven won't stop buying foreigners.

At Man City he bought Elano, Giovanni, Bojinov, Corluka, Isaakson, Bianchi... probably some more in there somewhere...

I'm pretty certain it WONT be K Mac. You all reserve the right to say "I told you so" if it is. I'm that sure.

tenner to VTif he is?

I would but there's still a small chance it might end up being him so no, I wont pledge any money. :lol:

It'll be Sven, I know it and it'll be the best thing that's ever happened to us. All this moaning of the MON strict English transfer policy... Sven won't stop buying foreigners.

At Man City he bought Elano, Giovanni, Bojinov, Corluka, Isaakson, Bianchi... probably some more in there somewhere...

And they are the backbone of a strong premiership side. :(

well if they are the types of signings that you want then it certainly wont be the best thing thats ever happened to us..

Elano, ok he is a good player

Giovanni, SHIT

Bojinov, SICKNOTE

Corluka, Good player

Isaakson, SHIT

Bianchi, SHIT

get the point ? :)

well if they are the types of signings that you want then it certainly wont be the best thing thats ever happened to us..

Giovanni, SHIT

Bojinov, SICKNOTE

Corluka, Good player

Isaakson, SHIT

Bianchi, SHIT

So,

Elano, Bojinov and Corluka are all good players. Isaakson wasn't a bad signing and was Swedens number 1. Thee was no other goalkeepers about so that I consider a fair signing. Get Bianchi on the end of some of Ashley Youngs crosses and you've got another Santa Cruz-esque player. And Giovanni has an eye for goal, something we've been missing lately. I guess he's no Torres but get him on for the last 15 or so minutes. ;)

Giovanni, SHIT

Bojinov, SICKNOTE

Corluka, Good player

Isaakson, SHIT

Bianchi, SHIT

So,

Elano, Bojinov and Corluka are all good players. Isaakson wasn't a bad signing and was Swedens number 1. Thee was no other goalkeepers about so that I consider a fair signing. Get Bianchi on the end of some of Ashley Youngs crosses and you've got another Santa Cruz-esque player. And Giovanni has an eye for goal, something we've been missing lately. I guess he's no Torres but get him on for the last 15 or so minutes. ;)

Sven spent loads of money in a scatter gun approach at Man City. Some of them came off but most were big flops.

Didn't he sign a couple just from watching you tube clips of them?

Giovanni, SHIT

Bojinov, SICKNOTE

Corluka, Good player

Isaakson, SHIT

Bianchi, SHIT

So,

Sven spent loads of money in a scatter gun approach at Man City. Some of them came off but most were big flops.

Didn't he sign a couple just from watching you tube clips of them?

Which is what most the people on here judge players on...?

JAVIER GARRIDO, MARTIN PETROV, GELSON FERNANDES, FELIPE CAICEDO & BENJANI to that list.

And 4 of those were duds.....

You didn't reply to my previous post. I assume that's because you know I'm right?

I think K Mac is the worst realistic appointment we could make.

1-0, backs to the wall, wave upon wave of Everton pressure and he doesn't use his spare 2 subs to break up the game and waste a bit of time. Unsporting yes, but Fergie would have used them, but not before asking them go and play out on the left wing first as to waste as much time coming off as possible.

By all accounts Mac is a nice guy, and in the big bad world of Premier League football, nice guys finish last. See Southgate, Shearer, Spragia etc.