Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John Motson was just in Villa Park and said he was told by Villa sources that we won't be looking at someone for next weeks game v Newcastle but a bit longer as they want to take a longer look at things. Better chance for Kev to prove himself now, rather then the two games we originally thought. The time period hasn't changed either, we meant after the Newcastle game originally.

cant see deschamps leaving marseille. he is very much at 'his' club, he won the league and league cup last season and is therefore in the champs league this season too.

cant see what the villa has to offer to make it a remotely appealing job to be honest.

cant see deschamps leaving marseille. he is very much at 'his' club, he won the league and league cup last season and is therefore in the champs league this season too.

cant see what the villa has to offer to make it a remotely appealing job to be honest.

he signed a new deal this June LOL not gonna happen

I think Randy can afford to take his time and not rush and make a poor appointment as Kevin Mac appears to have done a great job today.

I'd agree with you totally. If it wasn't for the impending closure of the transfer window. With Milner looking to leave, we'll still need a few new bloods in.

I'd agree with you totally. If it wasn't for the impending closure of the transfer window. With Milner looking to leave, we'll still need a few new bloods in.

Do you see more than 1 new face (besides Ireland) being signed as I just cannot see time permitting it even if we appointed a new manager tomorrow!

Do you see more than 1 new face (besides Ireland) being signed as I just cannot see time permitting it even if we appointed a new manager tomorrow!

Possibly but doesn't mean that's not what we need.