Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The bookies have closed the books because Mike Bassett is nailed on at 7/4. It's all over SSN. The Daily Mirror has the exclusive.

Fantastic. I took a punt on Tuesday night at 4/1. £40.

A friend of mine who is close to Vicente Del Bosque's agent says he has thrown his hat into the ring.

Gotta be a wind up right? Coach of the current world and european champions interested in Villa?

If true then **** me that's one major step up from O'Neill! :shock:

Being a Yank I would agree that Bob Bradley is definitely not the right choice for Villa. He's a good American coach but that really doesn't compare to the likes of coaching in the prem. He definitely lacks in his ability to put out a solid starting 11 and his tactics are mediocre and questionable. His teams even before the national team played standard American kick and run football.

I really think alot depends on tommorows game, if we lose the urgency will increase for a new man, if we win, it'll bide Lerner the time he needs to get the right man in.

It will be very interesting, the restrictions are off hopefully gone for tactics and selection of the team so we might see something a little new. Fingers crossed we get the 3 points as it's super important first game.

A friend of mine who is close to Vicente Del Bosque's agent says he has thrown his hat into the ring.

Gotta be a wind up right? Coach of the current world and european champions interested in Villa?

If true then **** me that's one major step up from O'Neill! :shock:

The football served up would be pretty boring, instead of just boring. :winkold:

Is it true that Randys still hasn't go a short list of managers to take over,I thought I seen it somewhere??.

It's been said on SSN several times today that he will not have his short list until Monday.

SSN stating the obvious.

One of the biggest jobs in football becomes surprisingly vacant on Monday.

Over the rest of the week tens, if not hundreds of applications arrive.

Chairman and advisors spend the weekend drawing up a short list.

More 'cutting edge' reporting from Sky!