Barry Bannan

villianusa

On 6 February 2013, an earthquake registering 8.0 hit the Solomon Islands,
north east of Australia at the boundaries of the Australian and Pacific
plates, causing local evacuations and a tsunami of 1.5 m (4.9 ft), and
killing at least nine people.

Barry Bannan has yet to provide an alibi for his whereabouts at the time.

if Bannan played exactly the way he did, But was 6ft 4

No one would complain...

So you're saying if Bannan wasn't Bannan then no one would complain.  :thumb:

I'll take 10 of the non-Bannan's please.

Edited by VillaLi0n

Before you say we wouldn't have got 3 goals with Bannan on the pitch, we got three goals at Liverpool with Bannan and won the game.

You forgot to add that Bannan also got 3 assists in that game because for each goal he touched the ball within 14 minutes of it going into the net.

However, I digress... so far in the league we have scored 3 goals in 2 games. He has played in 15 of those games (and got 1 assist when you count assists correctly... ONE!!! not great is it? Or is it? You'll argue yes for some unknown reason).

So here is a stat for your spreadsheet:

Games scored 3 goals WITH Bannan: 6.67%

Games scored 3 goals WITHOUT Bannan: 10%

Stats. Can't argue them.

That's the most trivial stat I have ever seen lol.

Go back a few more pages in this thread and I promise you you will find some stats which are even more trivial.

However, you raise a good point. I am being incredibly facetious in my comments and don't even take myself seriously when I write them even though there may, MAY, be an underlining truth behind the 3 goal Bannan stat. Other stats produced in this thread are equally irrelevant though aren't being posted in the same manner and it's either I get facetious or I get angry. And facetious is far more fun. And healthier.

so if we buy dawkins, and delph actually comes good, which i still wont believe, plus gardner back to fitness...

how much can we get for bannan and who will want him? rangers?

Delph has come good already

What a load of nonsense. He didn't even stand out from two incredibly awful teams that played today. Don't get carried away just because we won. He has been useless for 3 years... just because he was distinctly average in a game which we won doesn't mean he has come good.

so if we buy dawkins, and delph actually comes good, which i still wont believe, plus gardner back to fitness...

What a load of nonsense. He didn't even stand out from two incredibly awful teams that played today. Don't get carried away just because we won. He has been useless for 3 years... just because he was distinctly average in a game which we won doesn't mean he has come good.

He has been excellent for the past 3 or 4 games, Westwood and delph is by far our best cm partnership

He has been excellent for the past 3 or 4 games, Westwood and delph is by far our best cm partnership

No he hasn't. Open your eyes. He has been slightly better than useless, which is a vast improvement from what he has delivered previously. He is still in no way shape or form a PL standard player. Anyway, this is a discussion about Bannan. The one player in the squad who is even worse than Delph.