Barry Bannan

villianusa

He reminds mr so much of Albrighton, both could have been quality Premier league players. But they have just lost there game, god knows why. Alby's crossing last time he played wad truely woefull. These pair would not be missed this is how you judge a player.

Who has claimed Bannan is world class?

Go back and find the quote or stop labelling Bannan supporters.

You have claimed he is world class at crossing, ergo an aspect of his game is world class thus you have claimed he is world class.

Leave the moderating to those who are responsible for it and who actually understand the words that make up the guidelines. I haven't labelled you or anyone else.

Okay, so let me get this right.

Bannan is world class because he can cross a ball and create lots of chances for our attackers.

Bannan doesn't get in the squad and without our most creative player we score 3 goals for only the second time in the league this season.

I don't have any stats to back this up, but I'm pretty sure if Messi wasn't in the Barcelona squad, Barcelona wouldn't score more goals.

Edited by VillaLi0n

You have claimed he is world class at crossing, ergo an aspect of his game is world class thus you have claimed he is world class.

No I didn't. I asked you to find the quote and you didn't for a reason because what I actually said was different.

If he maintains his level of form until the end of the season - by playing - and still has 46% crossing accuracy that would be world class.

I did not say he was currently world class. You are misrepresenting what I said which is very unfair.

Leave the moderating to those who are responsible for it and who actually understand the words that make up the guidelines. I haven't labelled you or anyone else.

Don't patronise me, I'm not a kid.

Bannan didn't play today and we still lost a two goal lead. Bannan supporters have claimed we do not lose goals because of anything Bannan has done in the game. Today has re-emphasised that observation.

I mentioned earlier that I would pick Westwood over Bannan on current form. I am sympathetic to giving El Ahmadi another chance. Don't think he took it convincingly.

El Ahmadi had 70% pass accuracy, no crosses or long balls, 1 tackle. Not really in the game at all and not effective. Bannan would have done better today.

Before you say we wouldn't have got 3 goals with Bannan on the pitch, we got three goals at Liverpool with Bannan and won the game.

Edited by Con

Before you say we wouldn't have got 3 goals with Bannan on the pitch, we got three goals at Liverpool with Bannan and won the game.

You forgot to add that Bannan also got 3 assists in that game because for each goal he touched the ball within 14 minutes of it going into the net.

However, I digress... so far in the league we have scored 3 goals in 2 games. He has played in 15 of those games (and got 1 assist when you count assists correctly... ONE!!! not great is it? Or is it? You'll argue yes for some unknown reason).

So here is a stat for your spreadsheet:

Games scored 3 goals WITH Bannan: 6.67%

Games scored 3 goals WITHOUT Bannan: 10%

Stats. Can't argue them.

• Like 1

You forgot to add that Bannan also got 3 assists in that game because for each goal he touched the ball within 14 minutes of it going into the net.

However, I digress... so far in the league we have scored 3 goals in 2 games. He has played in 15 of those games (and got 1 assist when you count assists correctly... ONE!!! not great is it? Or is it? You'll argue yes for some unknown reason).

So here is a stat for your spreadsheet:

Games scored 3 goals WITH Bannan: 6.67%

Games scored 3 goals WITHOUT Bannan: 10%

Stats. Can't argue them.

That's the most trivial stat I have ever seen lol.