Barry Bannan

villianusa

does he really wear a cardigan or did you just make that up?

truthfully ... did he or didn't he wear a cardigan?

Well of you really wanna know. He dresses like the lads from One Direction. The one with the cardigan. Though this shouldn't affect his football ability, I think its obvious to everyone it is!!!

Edited by foreveryoung

In 2 or 3 years time this thread is going to be absolute comedy gold thanks to the ridiculous defence of bannan.

My position is supported by the statistics... he is currently the best crosser in the PL. Not  ashamed of pointing out the obvious.

Now, if Barry Bannan actually wanders around in broad daylight in a cardigan... I'm not sure what's worse, that or Ireland's pink range rover. Okay the range rover is worse.

I don't know if it's true yet. foreveryoung could have embellished the story. He really needs to come back here and tell me whether it's true.

My position is supported by the statistics... he is currently the best crosser in the PL. Not  ashamed of pointing out the obvious.

Now, if Barry Bannan actually wanders around in broad daylight in a cardigan... I'm not sure what's worse, that or Ireland's pink range rover. Okay the range rover is worse.

I don't know if it's true yet. foreveryoung could have embellished the story. He really needs to come back here and tell me whether it's true.

Are you Barry Bannan?

Where do you get your stats from?  I'd like to have a mooch round the website.

He, alongside N'Zogbia and Delph were our three best players tonight I thought. Not saying he was outstanding, but did well. The abuse he got in the stands FOR KEEPING THE BALL, honestly there was no "hollywood" balls as you all like to harp on about, tonight and it was a disgrace. 

And yes, I was at the game. 

There will be no Premier League teams in for Bannan when we get relegated.

No disrespect, but he reminds me of Ray Walker, Paul Kerr, David Norton, or Darren Bradley.

I quite liked his attitude when i first saw him. but he's symptomatic of our decline.......

Sadly, if we are relegated and Bannan has continued to played badly other clubs will look at it as an opportunity to get him cheap.

A team like Swansea, or a promoted side like Cardiff, will be interested in his set piece taking and crossing - if he keeps up the same level of quality he has to date (in comparison to other players in the league).

He, alongside N'Zogbia and Delph were our three best players tonight I thought. Not saying he was outstanding, but did well. The abuse he got in the stands FOR KEEPING THE BALL, honestly there was no "hollywood" balls as you all like to harp on about, tonight and it was a disgrace. 

And yes, I was at the game. 

Thanks for the report!