Barry Bannan

villianusa

Once again the lesson here is that a players form in his first few senior games is a very poor indicator of that players ability to produce week in week out.

I would wish him well, but the drink drive incident prevents me. No one on his sort of salary - can ever justify being drunk behind the wheel of a car.

I guess you feel the same about Fabian Delph then

Once again the lesson here is that a players form in his first few senior games is a very poor indicator of that players ability to produce week in week out.

I would wish him well, but the drink drive incident prevents me. No one on his sort of salary - can ever justify being drunk behind the wheel of a car.

What the hell has it got to do with his salary? Strange thing to say. 

I think it's to do with the fact that no matter where in the UK the guy is, getting a taxi home would cost about an hour's wage

Fair enough but I could come up with some scenarios that would explain his decision. 

1. He promised to lend his mum (Con) the car in the morning for something very important.

2. He parked it at a crime scene, or somewhere embarrassing. 

3. Some other made up shit. 

I guess you feel the same about Fabian Delph then

We've already been there haven't we.

He'll do OK at Blackburn, it's about his level.

Would be interesting to see how he'd get on though, if they come up next year, much like it'll be interesting to see how Whittingham gets on at Cardiff this season.

I am glad to see him go though, too many times last season I found myself sat watching Villa, shaking my head because of something Bannan had/hadn't done.

"It also staggers me that people applaud two of the easiest passes to execute in football - the header to the goalkeeper from a defender who is under absolutely no pressure and the 20-yard sideways pass from the centre of midfield to the wide man." - The secret footballer.

Otherwise known as the 'Barry Bannan' pass.

Edited by dodgyknees
  • Like 1

"It also staggers me that people applaud two of the easiest passes to execute in football - the header to the goalkeeper from a defender who is under absolutely no pressure and the 20-yard sideways pass from the centre of midfield to the wide man." - The secret footballer.

and now also known as the Westwood/Delph/Sylla pass. a simple pass is not to be taken for granted as any decent midfielder will tell you. ask Sid

• Like 1

and now also known as the Westwood/Delph/Sylla pass. a simple pass is not to be taken for granted as any decent midfielder will tell you. ask Sid

But they also keep it simple. Bannan just wants to play the same passes time and time again. THAT is the difference.

But they also keep it simple. Bannan just wants to play the same passes time and time again. THAT is the difference.

this can't be true though can it ?

on one hand you have folk saying he ALWAYS tries a hollywood pass, then on the other folks saying he always keeps it simple

which is it ?

• Like 1

COMING NEXT SUMMER ...

'ah that Westwood lads shit, all he does is pass the ball sideways', 'Sylla?, yeah he's shit too. hasn't got a creative bone in his body'

and the thrilling sequel, 'Delph?, holy shit i've seen merry-go-rounds go in less circles than him'

and so on for eternity