Barry Bannan

villianusa

Cardiff is throwing money around. They can afford 20k a year.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23085388

Bannan would be ideal for them. Strachan will give him a good reference.

I'm making an official prediction that Malky Mackey will make Bannan his next big signing.

Good Evening Con - So no link to Bannan in that article but at least you've put your head on the chopping block & been brave enough to predict that Bannan will become the Welsh Iniesta.

If /When he signs (hopefully) will you call him `Wee Taffy Bannan?` 

Happy days if your prediction comes true - Good man Con :)

I'm making an official prediction that Malky Mackey will make Bannan his next big signing.

Christ. You HAVE to be trolling now. On which planet would Bannan be considered a "big" signing?

3 year contract, 1 million a year + 1 million transfer fee = £4 million total outlay.

Very good value. He's got Premier League and International experience and all the talent in the world. Just needs a run in the side and some form.

Absolute no-brainer. 

3 year contract, 1 million a year + 1 million transfer fee = £4 million total outlay.

Very good value. He's got Premier League and International experience and all the talent in the world. Just needs a run in the side and some form.

Absolute no-brainer. 

Yawn.

Clubs don't have to be throwing money around to afford Bannan. He'll be given away on a free transfer just to get him off the books and I doubt he'll ever command a £20k salary again in his life.

I noticed your link has no mention of Bannan what-so-ever. You are clinching at straws once again... and Bannan will never ever be a big signing for anyone above League One standard.

Absolute no-brainer. 

And that constitutes a "big" signing in your world?

I'd be absolutely delighted to get a million quid for him, we paid less than that for Matty Lowton.

I wonder if Con will hang around when Bannan leaves.

Well I hope if he does stay (Con) that he will not be so bonkers in some of his views.  Obviously this game is all about opinions but I've almost never disagreed so much with somebody's comments on a regular basis, most of the time I just cant be bothered commenting on his posts because they must be a wind up and when he keeps saying he gives a balanced view just makes me laugh.  For so long I thought he was trolling but he's been here too long, I just think he is bonkers or he never watches the games and just reviews some stats afterwards, well the ones that fits his arguments.  He's made the Bannan topic interesting but I have become somewhat bored of it now......

I wonder if Con will hang around when Bannan leaves.

Well I hope if he does stay (Con) that he will not be so bonkers in some of his views.  Obviously this game is all about opinions but I've almost never disagreed so much with somebody's comments on a regular basis, most of the time I just cant be bothered commenting on his posts because they must be a wind up and when he keeps saying he gives a balanced view just makes me laugh.  For so long I thought he was trolling but he's been here too long, I just think he is bonkers or he never watches the games and just reviews some stats afterwards, well the ones that fits his arguments.  He's made the Bannan topic interesting but I have become somewhat bored of it now......

Con has played a blinder on this thread- No question

Bannan has never played a blinder in his life ;)

I'm starting to think Con is Bannan in disguise.
Haven't been around here long? They were saying that looong ago.
No I'm a new member heh, I see Bannan down the Cat ill shout Con at him next time. In all seriousness I don't get what you're trying to do here Con, Bannan may try to do all the things you say but he fails! He can't drill a cross, can't float a cross, can't shoot, can't put the ball in 6yard box on corners, he's terrible, he is a championship player at best, he was given a chance to shine here he messed it up, let the little tin can piss head take valuable resources at another club. Oh and reason I called him a tin can piss head myself and lads down the pub have seen him in the Asda on queslett road buying carling on week days and then down the pub at the cat after games. Edited by Ron87

I'm starting to think Con is Bannan in disguise.

Haven't been around here long? They were saying that looong ago.

No I'm a new member heh, I see Bannan down the Cat ill shout Con at him next time.

In all seriousness I don't get what you're trying to do here Con, Bannan may try to do all the things you say but he fails! He can't drill a cross, can't float a cross, can't shoot, can't put the ball in 6yard box on corners, he's terrible, he is a championship player at best, he was given a chance to shine here he messed it up, let the little tin can piss head take valuable resources at another club.

Oh and reason I called him a tin can piss head myself and lads down the pub have seen him in the Asda on queslett road buying carling on week days and then down the pub at the cat after games.

I wonder if he may possibly be buying those cans for Con, after all, let's face it, he his one of only a few posters on here who does not Black Label him ;):):cheers:

Next time you see `Wee Barry` tell him he can get a better deal in Asda's in Cardiff, Swansea or at the Crystal Palace ;) as apparently heat maps, hoof charts & .gifs are handed out with each 24pack purchased. :)

Also, please impress upon him that the best way to make the most of these special offers is to move there...................Permanently :P

I've never spoken to him, he's walked in and tried to go to front of the bar to be served and people let him just because of who he is! Frustrating I don't care who you are the beer comes first lol

But if/when I see him ill give him a Cardiff shirt and tell him that it's from the lads at VT

I've never spoken to him, he's walked in and tried to go to front of the bar to be served and people let him just because of who he is! Frustrating I don't care who you are the beer comes first lol

But if/when I see him ill give him a Cardiff shirt and tell him that it's from the lads at VT

Well if he tried that with me i doubt it would work i'm over 6ft and very rarely look at my shoes