Sign in to follow this  
BOF

RESERVES : 2010/11 season/stats - Chelsea are champions

Great first half. Totally dominant. And nice to hear the MUTV commentator depressed saying "They play so well".

And why is Osbourne not making it at a low PL level? He is total boss at the reserves.

How has Williams done?

It appears he is the left back I was asking about.

I've only watched bits of the second half but he seems to have done quite well up against Bebé.

Yeah great goals Scott, Bannan playing particularly well

We look like Utd's 1st team when they play us :-)

How has Williams done?

It appears he is the left back I was asking about.

I've only watched bits of the second half but he seems to have done quite well up against Bebé.

I've seen him a few times now (and managed to get confused about who he is a couple of times) he looks a good prospect. We've a few coming through the ranks although this has been the full fat reserves tonight.

I lost my stream, and had to tune in to avfv chat for the last 10 minutes. What a shitty texting. Did not even say if Bannan scored the pen.

Bannan is too good for the reserves, and I'd say at an age where he shouldn't be playing reserve team football.

Isn't Williams the Irish lad? For that alone I hope he does well.

He is from Tramore.

I'll update all this asap. Hopefully tomorrow evening.

Seriously though, can Stewart Downing offer anything that Barry Bannan doesn't? I'd like to see little Barry given a run in the first team playing in a central midfield trio in front of of NRC and Petrov. From what I've seen he seems to have a really good understanding with Albrighton, and with Gabby and Ashley Young also having a very good understanding of each others games, I think this may work better than playing Downing who, while showing glimpses of what he's capable of, still looks a shadow of his former self. The other advantage is that Bannan puts himself about better than Downing and is not afraid to get stuck in. He also works hard to get the ball back when he loses it which is one of Downings very weak points.