RESERVES : 2010/11 season/stats - Chelsea are champions

BOF

Done a bit of googling to try to answer my own question about Thomas Dau....it looks like he's gone back home to Austria and is playing for a club called SV Horn. It also appears that fellow Austrian, Dominik Hofbauer, has gone home too :( He is playing for FAC Team für Wien :| Looks like Andreas Weimann is the only one of the Austrian trio remaining and likely to make the Prem grade.

VILLA: Parish; Berry, Clark, Lowry, Deeney; Johnson, Hogg, Sidwell, Carruthers; Halfhuid, Collins Jr. Substitutes: Williams, Barrett, Drennan, Devine, Burke.

[table color=#bccde9:bbbe828291][row][mcol]06/09[mcol]ASTON VILLA[mcol]4-0[mcol]Blackpool[row][mcol][col]goal.gif 2' James Collins jr.

goal.gif 51' Samir Carruthers

goal.gif 59' James Collins jr.

goal.gif 70' Michael Drennan[col][col][/table]

Missed this completely. Bugger. I could be sitting in the pouring rain enjoying this now. :cry:

Drennan seems to making a name for himself and it's good to see Jimmygol back on the scoresheet - for me the player who seems to have started the season really well though is Carruthers - I can't wait to see him and Gardner in a central midfield together.

[table color=#bccde9:bee3ba6c61][row][mcol]07/09[mcol]Arsenal[mcol]4-3[mcol]Blackburn[row][mcol][col]

goal.gif 45' Chuks Aneke

goal.gif 59' Benik Afobe

goal.gif 81' Benik Afobe

goal.gif 87' Jay Emmanuel-Thomas

[col][col]goal.gif 26' Benjani Mwaruwari

goal.gif 42' David Dunn

goal.gif 72' David Dunn

[/table]

[table color=#bccde9:bee3ba6c61][row][mcol]07/09[mcol]West Brom[mcol]4-0[mcol]Bolton[row][mcol][col]goal.gif 27' Chris Wood

goal.gif 48' Paul Downing

goal.gif 65' Simon Cox

goal.gif 93' Chris Wood[col][col][/table]

That's 4 goals in 2 games for West Brom's 18 year old New Zealand striker Chris Wood. Report today that no fewer than 10 Championship clubs are tracking him.