The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

It's really good to hear that a young Villa lad is making progress and impressing all the right people.

I just hope sgc's ridiculous player assessments don't have the usual curse attached with them??

i'm very confident that this player will become world class in time

It's really good to hear that a young Villa lad is making progress and impressing all the right people.

I just hope sgc's ridiculous player assessments don't have the usual curse attached with them??

OK, instead of simply taking the piss, can I ask why you think your previous predictions for players like Moore and Delfouneso were so wide of the mark?

And why your assessment of Grealish is likely to be any better?

Have we ever produced a 'World Class' player?

you said that about MOore who just got released from mighty Cheltenham

Dont you think its a bit out of order to put these kind of predictions on young players? Im mean how old is grealish is it 16? And you're making wild predictions like that? At that age no one knows how good a player is going to be Watford released Ashley young at around that age now look at him

:D i have nothing to come back with to this sadly

So learn from your mistake and stop making these foolish predictions!!

But then no one will reply to any of his post and he will get lonely?

wise words my friend

Â