WC 2010: Group A Chat Topic (S.Africa etc)

bickster

Who will top the group?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who will top the group?

• France
    • Mexico
    • South Africa
    • Uruguay

I asked my wife how bad "go screw yourself, dirty son of a whore" would be in French.

She said that's a really severe thing to say. More than a sackable offence. :)

I asked my wife how bad "go screw yourself, dirty son of a whore" would be in French.

She said that's a really severe thing to say. More than a sackable offence. :)

It does seem to be more offensive in French or two the French, if I recall correctly Matterazi called Zidane's sister a whore sparking the worst headbutt in history taking the title from Dion Dublin.

They really are in melt down.

Who thinks Mex and Uru will **** up and let France go thru.

For France to go through they would need to win by a 2 goal margin and hope that mexico lose by a 2 goal margin or that uruguay lose by a 3 goal margin. I can see France beating south africa 2-0, but Mexico or Uruguay will not lose by a big margin. The Mexico Uruguay game will be close. What do you think?

France refuse to train publicly, after Patrice Evra clashed with physical preparation coach Robert Duverne. Evra and Duverne clashed in middle of training pitch. Domenech had to separate them. Duverne stormed off, players got back on bus. FFF official Jean-Louis Valentin has now quit. :lol:

France refuse to train publicly, after Patrice Evra clashed with physical preparation coach Robert Duverne. Evra and Duverne clashed in middle of training pitch. Domenech had to separate them. Duverne stormed off, players got back on bus. FFF official Jean-Louis Valentin has now quit. :lol:

:lol: Part of me wants france to stay in the tournament so this daily drama continues. Crazy stuff

"All players without exception want to declare their opposition to FFF decision to exclude Nicolas Anelka." I'm just waiting for comical Ali to come out and tell us everything is going to be ok with the French football team now.

The French team refused to train today too!!!!

Their fitness coach quit as well, lol.

Total shambles, I love it.

But it just makes the exclusion of Ireland all the more sad.

The French team is a joke, just as they were when henry used both hands to "score" against Eire.

This is karma coming back at them.

Â