Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Aubrey Plaza and Rashida Jones would both get the GarethRDR Centimetre of Fury

Here's Rashida Jones, hogso.  She's the one on the right, kissing Zooey Deschanel.

tumblr_m4augwHJ6i1qbbzrjo1_500.gif

• Like 3

As great as all the Ron bits have been, my favourite moment thus far is Andy tackling Fairway Frank.

The_possum.jpg

"By day: Andy Dwyer - Shoe Shinist. By different time of day: Andy Radical - Possum Tackler. And by night? …I do whatever I want; no job."

Aubrey Plaza and Rashida Jones would both get the GarethRDR Centimetre of Fury

Here's Rashida Jones, hogso.  She's the one on the right, kissing Zooey Deschanel.

tumblr_m4augwHJ6i1qbbzrjo1_500.gif

I demand to know where this is from so I can watch it and masturbate.

What the ****?

Paul Rudd, Rashida Jones, Zooey Deschanel, Steve Coogan, that other bird from 40 year old virgin etc AND lesbian action?

Why have I not heard of this film?

To be honest, I hadn't heard of it either.  Haven't seen it, as a matter of fact.  I just periodically like to pass the time by thinking of two actresses I like, Googling their names with the words "lesbian scene" and surveying the results.

• Like 4

Our Idiot Brother is a pretty enjoyable film, nothing groundbreaking, but a nice, sweet little film to watch on a boring weekday night. 

Emily Blunt and Elizabeth Banks are also in it. 

But Rashida Jones as a dyke in the film is stunning. She looks great. 

4 episodes into season 5 of Sopranos

Why the **** didn't I watch this earlier

I'm five episodes into season one. I like it, I'm struggling with the pace a little but yes, I know to stick with it. 

Please avoid spoilers but I've been told that as soon as the talking fish appears it's game on!

I have it on a par with The Wire, Breaking Bad & GoT

They are pretty much faultless but I haven't seen the ending of Sopranos yet, so it could do a LOST and completely change my feeling about the show because of the ending

Â