Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Anyone watched Skint? It's like watching shameless but with real people. I've only watched the first episode but pissed myself at this young guy who made a rocking horse for his daughter.

I'm watching it.

That was actually the third episode you were watching.

I fluctuate between finding it completely hilarious, to finding it completely heartbreaking.

Anyone watched Skint? It's like watching shameless but with real people. I've only watched the first episode but pissed myself at this young guy who made a rocking horse for his daughter.

What was funny about it?

I've only seen one episode. It's ok.

I apologise for ever doubting "Parks and Recreation"

Read the show mentioned on here months ago. Watched every season inside 6 weeks. Genius. Ron Swanson is a personal hero. Love his Citizen 2100 chronograph watch. Plus his opinions on food.

• Like 1

As well done as the drug episodes have been the past two seasons, I'm kind of hoping that it doesn't become an annual thing.

This week saw more stabbings on Mad Men than Game of Thrones...

I apologise for ever doubting "Parks and Recreation"

Read the show mentioned on here months ago. Watched every season inside 6 weeks. Genius. Ron Swanson is a personal hero. Love his Citizen 2100 chronograph watch. Plus his opinions on food.

tumblr_lm7q22PYpu1qey5y8.jpg

• Like 2

My favourite Ron moment so far is when he's being a witness for Leslie's hearing

"The only witness I'm going to be... is a hostile witness"

and then answers everything with a question :D

I was "lol'ing" through that bit

ha ha yeah that cracked me up too. Is that in the latest series Ben, the one with John Ralphios sister?

it's in season 2, I think. The one that's currently on BBC4 anyway (that's where I'm watching it)

I've only seen John Ralphio briefly. Last episode was the one where he and Tom are trying to buy a share of the nightclub

Also I don't know why but I really like April. And I don't think it's through attractiveness. She's alright. There's just something about the character that amuses me.

ha ha yeah that cracked me up too. Is that in the latest series Ben, the one with John Ralphios sister?

it's in season 2, I think. The one that's currently on BBC4 anyway (that's where I'm watching it)

I've only seen John Ralphio briefly. Last episode was the one where he and Tom are trying to buy a share of the nightclub

Also I don't know why but I really like April. And I don't think it's through attractiveness. She's alright. There's just something about the character that amuses me.

Oh right, then no you wont have seen her. If it helps I find April weirdly attractive.

Yeah I find her weirdly attractive too. But I don't think that's why I enjoy the character.

I'm very attracted to Rashida Jones, for example. But I'm not too keen on her character.

Ugh, you can't say you're weirdly attracted to someone and then not post a picture of said person. It's up to us to determine how weird it is. Like, I'm weirdly attarcted to Kacey Barry off Waterloo Road. See how annoying that is without a picture? DO YOU?!

Â