Jez

In principle I agree with AVFC-POB, however I was there and would quite merrily have put him down with a hammer. **** him.

Indeed.

He's the exception to the rule, I wouldn't wish that on any other player.

But that night Kakuta put himself in a very special category in my kind, one deserving of all my ire - **** him, I hope he has no career, and every tackle I manage to see go in on him I hope it's late, high, and hard.

In principle I agree with AVFC-POB, however I was there and would quite merrily have put him down with a hammer. **** him.

Indeed.

But that night Kakuta put himself in a very special category in my kind, one deserving of all my ire - **** him, I hope he has no career, and every tackle I manage to see go in on him I hope it's late, high, and hard.

I think you might need to get some perspective.

Indeed.

I'm sure I couldn't care less what you think.

Indeed.

I'm sure I couldn't care less what you think.

No worries angry dude. I will leave you to your revenge fantasies.

Gotta love SSN - trailing big news on Wesley Sneijder - presume this is the news:

@sneijder101010 Wesley Sneijder

Thanks for all the support, from all over the world!! I will stay with Inter next season. Have a good night everyone.