Jez

Marco Reus to leave for Borussia Dortmund in the summer confirmed on Mönchengladbach website.

You know when you knew something was bound to happen, you'd prepared yourself for it but when it actually happened you still felt violently sick? :cry:

What's worse, is at the same time that Reus says he's going (where at least we'll pocket €17.5m from his buyout clause) Roman Neustädter now refuses to sign a contract extension because he wants more money then we can offer him. The only reason he's had a **** breakthrough is due to Favre this season, and now we're losing him for nothing come July.

Replacing Reus would have been tough, replacing them both is nigh-on **** impossible. :bang:

It's the **** curse again though, I tell you. I shouldn't have bought a Reus top on my hols.

I seem to be under some sort of curse when it comes to getting names on the back of new shirts; the season after I bought the Luca Toni shirt Bayern Munich bought him. Then, the season after I bought the Marcell Jansen shirt, Bayern Munich bought him. I bought a Marko Marin shirt from Monchengladbach last year and what happened? He went to Werder Bremen mere months later. I thought when I bought my Erwin Hoffer top he'd at least be at Rapid Vienna for another few seasons, I mean who the heck is gonna want to buy him? Napoli, clearly, thought otherwise.

It's got to the point now where this curse has seemingly "evolved" and knows what I'm going to do before I even do it; at the start of this season I had my heart set on a Hajduk Split shirt with Nikola Kalinic on the back. I spent a good few weeks trawling the web for a decent price, finally had some joy and was all set to part with my hard-earned moolah when Blackburn incurred my ever-lasting wrath.

It's the **** curse again though, I tell you. I shouldn't have bought a Reus top on my hols.

I seem to be under some sort of curse when it comes to getting names on the back of new shirts; the season after I bought the Luca Toni shirt Bayern Munich bought him. Then, the season after I bought the Marcell Jansen shirt, Bayern Munich bought him. I bought a Marko Marin shirt from Monchengladbach last year and what happened? He went to Werder Bremen mere months later. I thought when I bought my Erwin Hoffer top he'd at least be at Rapid Vienna for another few seasons, I mean who the heck is gonna want to buy him? Napoli, clearly, thought otherwise.

It's got to the point now where this curse has seemingly "evolved" and knows what I'm going to do before I even do it; at the start of this season I had my heart set on a Hajduk Split shirt with Nikola Kalinic on the back. I spent a good few weeks trawling the web for a decent price, finally had some joy and was all set to part with my hard-earned moolah when Blackburn incurred my ever-lasting wrath.

Just for you

My last 5 Villa shirts?

Barry

Laursen

Milner

Young

Bent (current)

:(

Know how you feel.