Jez

Hang on, didn't Liverpool say they'd sell him for £50m? Also, I heard there was no escape clause.

I smell bullshit. Wouldn't like to see it happen either as that would be a ridiculously high amount of money for Liverpool to use to strengthen.

The story was for £50m - the other £45m was wages.

I think they'll get him for £35-40m and Anelka.

think he has to go tomorrow. Dont think he can stay there after putting in transfer request and it seems a lot of fans have turned in him.

Could be just a loan move tomorrow with transfer at the end of the season similar to Zlatan deal at Milan

think he has to go tomorrow. Dont think he can stay there after putting in transfer request and it seems a lot of fans have turned in him.

Could be just a loan move tomorrow with transfer at the end of the season similar to Zlatan deal at Milan

please be this :) , i want to see them get the black armbands out.

Please Chelsea sign Torres, it would round this transfer window of lovely for me. think of all the days of mourning the dipper fans would go through. been honest though, i cant see him going by tomorrow.

If Torres does join Chelsea, they'll definitely get the black armbands out. Mind you, they never seem to take them off.

Please Chelsea sign Torres, it would round this transfer window of lovely for me. think of all the days of mourning the dipper fans would go through. been honest though, i cant see him going by tomorrow.

If Torres does join Chelsea, they'll definitely get the black armbands out. Mind you, they never seem to take them off.

Do you think they'll get the black armband made into next season's shirt, just so they can wear it year round?? :) .

Do you think they'll get the black armband made into next season's shirt, just so they can wear it year round?? :) .

They may aswell :)

Spurs had a £38.5m bid for Sergio Aguero rejected.. :lol:

Bloody hell. Fair play to Spurs. Atletico are in somewhat of a 'crisis' right now, I'm glad they didn't bottle it and take the money. The kid is brilliant and as much as I'd love to see him more often, anyone but them.

Spurs had a £38.5m bid for Sergio Aguero rejected.. :lol:

Bloody hell. Fair play to Spurs. Atletico are in somewhat of a 'crisis' right now, I'm glad they didn't bottle it and take the money. The kid is brilliant and as much as I'd love to see him more often, anyone but them.

This yids that come on here would cream themselfs, they would need rist replacements from all the belly boxing they'd be doing!.

The Chelsea bid for Aguero was bullshit, it was their chairmen making out he could turn down offers according to The Guardians Sid Lowe.

Might or might not be the case with Spurs i suppose.

I agree Jez I don't see it happening. If it doesn't the relationship between Liverpool and Torres will be make interesting viewing for the remainder of the season.
It'll be a happy familys situation just like it was with Steve Me when he wanted out. I just hope Torres has the bottle to get the **** out now. make them push this transfer through.