Jez

diego has joined wolfsburg for £12m, another one that makes the milner deal seem that little bit dafter IMO

He only joined Juventus a year ago for about £20m too. They took a €10m (about £8m) hit on him in twelve months. He played quite well over there too, didnt he? Very bizarre deal.

was a one off last year for me liek Reading or Wigan finishing top 10 in years gone by after promotion

Believe that if you want to. I think the noses; and particularly McLeish; are built of sterner stuff than Wigan or Reading were. For a start, it is them who are currently nicking one of Wigan's best players. If they were a flash in the pan then it would be them having their players nicked. We need to get our manager sorted very quickly.

N'Zogbia looks to be going to the Heath. **** me, they will be very strong over the next few seasons.

My arse they will. :?

Saw them finishing 9th last season did you?

Yes with a CM of Bowyer and Ferguson and barely a striker of note. Bloody hell, if they avoid relegation they'll still be doing well.

diego has joined wolfsburg for £12m, another one that makes the milner deal seem that little bit dafter IMO

He only joined Juventus a year ago for about £20m too. They took a €10m (about £8m) hit on him in twelve months. He played quite well over there too, didnt he? Very bizarre deal.

Diego have fell through at both Juventus and Porto,

in Europe the only place he really have shined is at Werder Bremen.

He's the kind of player that need the whole team built around him,

in the no 10 role.