Jez

Marseille sign Loic Remy(sp) or 15 million Euros. Good signing.

Also in the ridiculous rumour of the day , Edgar Davids has been lined with a return to competitive football with Crystal palace. :lol: He hasn't played a competitive game in 2 years apparently.

Joe cole is such a flaker, soon as he stood at the penalty spot I knew he would miss. He's also bullied of the ball so easily. I can understand why Chelsea got rid, he aint got the cojones. You know you're over-rated by the English media when Kalou is prefered to you.

Great start to his liverpool career though, getting sent off (and banned for three matches) and missing a pen. Congrats joe :lol:

Joe cole is such a flaker, soon as he stood at the penalty spot I knew he would miss. He's also bullied of the ball so easily. I can understand why Chelsea got rid, he aint got the cojones. You know you're over-rated by the English media when Kalou is prefered to you.

Great start to his liverpool career though, getting sent off (and banned for three matches) and missing a pen. Congrats joe :lol:

Penalty miss aside people are saying he had a decent game.

Edgar Davids 'considering' Crystal Palace offer

Edgar Davids is "seriously considering" an offer to play for Crystal Palace, boss George Burley has revealed.

The 37-year-old former Netherlands international is keen to resume his playing career and has held talks with Burley about joining the Eagles.

Burley told BBC London 94.9: "He's quite keen on the idea of coming to play at Palace.

"It's one he's seriously considering. Hopefully he will come, it would certainly be an interesting scenario."

Davids, who lists Ajax, AC Milan, Juventus, Barcelona, Inter Milan and Tottenham as his former clubs, has not played a competitive game in two years.

15pic5.jpg

Crazy if true.

The glasses would sell like hot cakes :twisted:

didnt arsenal reject his contract demands cos he was asking for £90k a week?

and squillaci (sp) is a strange one, sevilla left him out then reject arsenals offer? they want £6.5m according to SSN, which for a 30 year old doesnt sound like wenger

and aquillani is going out on loan! £20m well spent