Jez

Twitter is saying Reus to Liverpool. I'd be gutted if he went there as he's class and delighted as I'd get to watch him more often.

That sounds impossible, I read he will join Bayern next summer. However I believe he has said he will never join that club. Would be an enormous coup for Liverpool.

i did read that he's got the same clause as gotze which would make him available for something like £37.5m next summer

id said in the utd thread id seen comments from utd fans about dortmund selling them hummels for around £20m, one of them had said dortmund are a selling club... the same dortmund that just let lewandowski walk out the door for free rather than sell him last summer... the only thing i can think of is that dortmund would sell reus this summer to a prem club rather than see him join bayern next summer

i think ronaldo will be around forever!

if he wants it he'll be playing until his mid 40s, he might have to adapt his game if his pace goes but with his fitness i cant see him finishing anytime soon, think this with giggs will just become the norm, sports science and what have you has just got better and better, if the player matches it with his lifestyle, like ronaldo seemingly does then if they avoid injuries they'll play longer

I thought Mathieu was some outstanding French prodigy I'd yet to discover...not quite believe it's the Valencia player who's been there for quite a few years, 16m for him is mental. Will he play CB as to me he isn't better than Alba.

I thought Mathieu was some outstanding French prodigy I'd yet to discover...not quite believe it's the Valencia player who's been there for quite a few years, 16m for him is mental. Will he play CB as to me he isn't better than Alba.

Yeah, he doesn't have the pace to play on the wing for Barca...

He'll never play LB.

Benzema Rodriguez Ronaldo Bale Kroos 

or

Suarez Messi Neymar Rakitic Iniesta

Quite ridiculous the quality they have in both their teams

That Real Madrid team will be so unbalanced & di maria is way better than Rodriguez. Can see ronaldo bale & Rodriguez throwing a wobbler when it doesn't go there way. Barca will win title

You know what Real Madrid are like, they want one shiny new play thing and then they're on to the next one... Like a toddler.

And like me in FIFA career mode. 

ajxg9.jpg

• Like 3