Jez

Gonzalo Higuain signs for Arsenal. Good signing for them. They needed at least another striker. I wonder if they will get Rooney like they want to. Arsenal can be a very good team next season.

Just can't see Arsenal buying Rooney. Think Rooney will stay at United. The only club in England I could see Rooney playing for is Chelsea.

I sortve agree but saying that could never see him play abroad, he hasn't the intelligence

Gonzalo Higuain signs for Arsenal. Good signing for them. They needed at least another striker. I wonder if they will get Rooney like they want to. Arsenal can be a very good team next season.

Is it official? I don't see confirmation anywhere.

Chelsea signed Marco Van Ginkel, long term Lampard replacement?

Romeu/Ake      Ginkel/DeBruyne**

Oscar/Schurrle*      Mata/Piazon/**         Hazard/*/**

Lukaku

One of the best young attacking teams in the league imo if they develop well. All down to how they integrate this new breed with the older heads like Essien, Mikel, Lampard etc

Edited by HalfTimePost

tottenham confirm the signing of Paulinho

A midfield 3 of Dembele, Sandro and Paulinho is one of the best in the league.. It's so powerful.

Dembele   Paulinho 

Sandro

If they play 433 of course..

Edited by AVFCforever1991

A midfield 3 of Dembele, Sandro and Paulinho is one of the best in the league.. It's so powerful.

Dembele   Paulinho 

Sandro

As good as the above midfield is, I still think we need a top class creative player in there and we were after Moutinho last season. Despite us not having been linked with him for ages, I can't imagine Levy isn't doing all he can to sign Eriksen. The idea of a player of his quality being available with just one year left on his contract and Levy not wanting him just seems bizarre. The only club he's been that heavily linked with is Dortmund, but it always has seemed as if De Bruyne was their number 1 choice and they've now signed Mkhitaryan. Some teams have to be quietly working on a deal to buy Eriksen that the media haven't picked up on. I'd be amazed if Levy hasn't been trying regardless of what AVB or Baldini say on the matter.

Dembele   Paulinho 

Sandro

As good as the above midfield is, I still think we need a top class creative player in there and we were after Moutinho last season. Despite us not having been linked with him for ages, I can't imagine Levy isn't doing all he can to sign Eriksen. The idea of a player of his quality being available with just one year left on his contract and Levy not wanting him just seems bizarre. The only club he's been that heavily linked with is Dortmund, but it always has seemed as if De Bruyne was their number 1 choice and they've now signed Mkhitaryan. Some teams have to be quietly working on a deal to buy Eriksen that the media haven't picked up on. I'd be amazed if Levy hasn't been trying regardless of what AVB or Baldini say on the matter.

I heard you were after Pjanic?

Dembele   Paulinho 

Sandro

Apparently, but he's supposedly going to cost £20 million. If it's true then it suggests we really are looking at a more creative CM, which again makes it seem very odd we haven't been heavily linked to Eriksen. Other than Dortmund who have been heavily linked to him in the past month? It doesn't seem like he's going to Dortmund now, so someone must be working on a deal to get him.

Edited by joey55

I think we are quite likely to sign Villa. Personally I'd prefer Remy to Benteke. He's much cheaper and I think he's so well suited to the Prem. I watched him closely at QPR last season and he really could be a 20+ goals per season striker. I think someone is going to get a real bargain with Remy.  

Dembele Paulinho

Sandro

Apparently, but he's supposedly going to cost £20 million. If it's true then it suggests we really are looking at a more creative CM, which again makes it seem very odd we haven't been heavily linked to Eriksen. Other than Dortmund who have been heavily linked to him in the past month? It doesn't seem like he's going to Dortmund now, so someone must be working on a deal to get him.

Eriksen is apparently Liverpool's back up to the Armenian.

I think we are quite likely to sign Villa. Personally I'd prefer Remy to Benteke. He's much cheaper and I think he's so well suited to the Prem. I watched him closely at QPR last season and he really could be a 20+ goals per season striker. I think someone is going to get a real bargain with Remy.

If prefer you to prefer Remy too. You clearly didn't watch Benteke close enough.

I don't think we'd sell Benteke to Spurs unless you offered ridiculous money because I don't think it's a move Benteke would push for. He sees himself at the very top and he's at the perfect club, for him, to prove that.

And I don't think you'd offer ridiculous money.

• Like 1

If prefer you to prefer Remy too. You clearly didn't watch Benteke close enough.

I don't think we'd sell Benteke to Spurs unless you offered ridiculous money because I don't think it's a move Benteke would push for. He sees himself at the very top and he's at the perfect club, for him, to prove that.

And I don't think you'd offer ridiculous money.

I'm not saying I prefer Remy as a player, but that I'd prefer we signed him as the price difference is vast. I think Remy will be in the Prem next season and I would expect him to score similar amount to Benteke. We are talking about a guy who has a 1 in 2 record here, for a team that had pretty much given up for the last month of the season. Yet he'd cost around £8 million while Benteke would cost £25 million. Remy is faster and can play as a wide forward which makes him much better suited to AVB's system. 

Edited by joey55

Dembele Paulinho

Sandro

Eriksen is apparently Liverpool's back up to the Armenian.

this from RAWK :D

There are better options than Liverpool for Eriksen..

RAWK is comedy gold.

Mkhitaryan hasn't signed for Dortmund yet by the way, I read that Shakhtar rejected their bid.