The Bundesliga Thread

Troglodyte

I just wanted to know something Gareth ....what's your connection to German League and heck any other foreign league, you seem to know about every single player and club, ever, invented in the world. I reckon I could give you the name of a made up player and you could give me a player profile of where he would play if he was real and what sort of player he'd be.

Why you know so much? Do you like football or something?

Well, I needed to do something to break up the marathon self-abuse sessions. :thumb:

I just wanted to know something Gareth ....what's your connection to German League and heck any other foreign league, you seem to know about every single player and club, ever, invented in the world. I reckon I could give you the name of a made up player and you could give me a player profile of where he would play if he was real and what sort of player he'd be.

Why you know so much? Do you like football or something?

Well, I needed to do something to break up the marathon self-abuse sessions. :thumb:

Probably wise ....but why else, how come you know so much about Germany, connections?

• 2 weeks later...

I've decided i'll be following Dortmund.. (was playing FM and quite enjoyed it so will follow it up) a few bundesliga games appear on ESPN so hopefully dortmund games will be on there.. I did watch bundesliga season review 2010/2011 on ESPN and Dortmund were a great team to watch and that Kagawa (?) is really good too.

I did that last season (see the start of the thread) and, obviously, I'm very happy with the outcome!

I'm not sure we'll be as successful next season, but it'll be interesting to see how we cope with competing in the CL whilst defending the title. I think Dortmund could go far in the Champions League, but I could see a good run impacting upon the domestic campaign.

Losing Şahin is a huge blow, and could greatly impact the side. But yeah, Kagawa is awesome - looking forward to seeing him back in action, and he's recently stated that he'd prefer to stay at Dortmund than opt for a move to rumoured suitors such as Manchester United. So, welcome to the Dortmund family: here's to hoping that we don't lose any more of our top players, and if this season is anything like as entertaining as the last, then you're in for a treat!

So, welcome to the Dortmund family: here's to hoping that we don't lose any more of our top players, and if this season is anything like as entertaining as the last, then you're in for a treat!

Yeah, I plan to get a couple of the matches from last season and watch them over the next few days too.

I intend to keep much more of an eye on Wolfsburg next year.

You're picking a good season to do it. It'll be intriguing to see if/how they recover from the hammerblow of the last campaign, especially now they've sold Grafite. Lakić and Mandžukić have got some big shoes to fill up front.

I've decided i'll be following Dortmund.. (was playing FM and quite enjoyed it so will follow it up) a few bundesliga games appear on ESPN so hopefully dortmund games will be on there.. I did watch bundesliga season review 2010/2011 on ESPN and Dortmund were a great team to watch and that Kagawa (?) is really good too.

nothing like a bit of gloryhunting

nothing like a bit of gloryhunting

it seems that way but I do support Villa so ... :lol:

Götze is indeed a massive talent. A lot is expected of him, even at international level.

And even if supporting Dortmund now is 'glory hunting' (it seems I picked the perfect time to do so though, on the other hand :lol:), I can't see them doing as well next season - as I've already mentioned. Should still be well up there though, and hopefully will impress on the European stage, too.

Also agree that it'll be interesting to see how Wolfsburg do next season. Are they keeping Diego?

Â