The Bundesliga Thread

Troglodyte

The 25-year-old fractured two thoracic vertebrae, broke his collarbone and was also concussed in the accident.

:shock:

Well, as it transpires my planned holiday back to Germany has hit a tiny snag and I've been forced to reschedule for the 7th-17th September as all the hotels have been booked up. :|

The upshot; I actually will be there for BMG vs. 1.FCK! th_trollface_emoticon.gif

Edit: Sorry mate, read that totally wrong for some reason and thought you'd be seeing Bayern away at Hamburg. Basically, you've got two options depending on which fans you want to sit with, but like I say you're gonna have to be shit-hot buying the tickets from whichever club you go through as I'd imagine most Bayern games sell out very quickly.

If you go through Hamburg, this is the link to their ticketing page on the website in English; usual sort of gubbins where if you've got booking history or are a member then you can buy tickets before they go on general sale. I'd say you'll want to be constantly checking back (and maybe phone the ticketline as well) to make sure you don't miss out.

Away games

Member sale:

Purchase of tickets within the member sale is only possible in our Onlineshop.

General sale:

If any tickets are available after the member sale, please feel free to order exclusively in our Onlineshop.

If you have any further questions please contact us via E-Mail at info@hsv.de.

Tickets for single matches are available from mid-July 2011. The sale of season tickets starts for season tickets owner at 30th of May till 17th of June, for members from 24th till 27th of June and for all fans from 29th of June till 7th of July. Tickets are available in our Onlineshop, at HSV Service-Center at Imtech Arena and via Phone at +49 1805 / 478 478*.

*(from outside Germany phone charges might differ depending on your land and phone company.

If you want to go through Bayern and sit with the home fans, you'll need to register on their ticketing site first and go through there. Again, keep an eye on this in the run-up to the game to make sure you don't miss out.

Edit: Sorry mate, read that totally wrong for some reason and thought you'd be seeing Bayern away at Hamburg. Basically, you've got two options depending on which fans you want to sit with, but like I say you're gonna have to be shit-hot buying the tickets from whichever club you go through as I'd imagine most Bayern games sell out very quickly.

If you go through Hamburg, this is the link to their ticketing page on the website in English; usual sort of gubbins where if you've got booking history or are a member then you can buy tickets before they go on general sale. I'd say you'll want to be constantly checking back (and maybe phone the ticketline as well) to make sure you don't miss out.

Away games

Member sale:

Purchase of tickets within the member sale is only possible in our Onlineshop.

General sale:

If any tickets are available after the member sale, please feel free to order exclusively in our Onlineshop.

If you have any further questions please contact us via E-Mail at info@hsv.de.

Tickets for single matches are available from mid-July 2011. The sale of season tickets starts for season tickets owner at 30th of May till 17th of June, for members from 24th till 27th of June and for all fans from 29th of June till 7th of July. Tickets are available in our Onlineshop, at HSV Service-Center at Imtech Arena and via Phone at +49 1805 / 478 478*.

*(from outside Germany phone charges might differ depending on your land and phone company.

If you want to go through Bayern and sit with the home fans, you'll need to register on their ticketing site first and go through there. Again, keep an eye on this in the run-up to the game to make sure you don't miss out.

I have joined the Bayern one would prefer to sit in their stand really! I will speak to my Hamburg friend and see if he could sort something for me (i dont suppose you could help if i send payment to you?) I will call Bayern on Monday and try to get the ball rolling.

Any other suggestions? Bayern's site doesn't seem to have many pages translated to english which makes it very hard to use :oops:

I have joined the Bayern one would prefer to sit in their stand really! I will speak to my Hamburg friend and see if he could sort something for me (i dont suppose you could help if i send payment to you?) I will call Bayern on Monday and try to get the ball rolling.

Any other suggestions? Bayern's site doesn't seem to have many pages translated to english which makes it very hard to use :oops:

If you call them (Bayern) and ask I'm sure they'll be able to help. As a club with worldwide appeal, I'd be very surprised (nay, shocked) if they didn't have English-speaking operators on the other end of the helpline. They might be able to tell you when the tickets will be going on sale, and then you can just make sure you're in there early. The actual ticket section of the website (the one I hyperlinked above) does have an English language option as well.

I just wanted to know something Gareth ....what's your connection to German League and heck any other foreign league, you seem to know about every single player and club, ever, invented in the world. I reckon I could give you the name of a made up player and you could give me a player profile of where he would play if he was real and what sort of player he'd be.

Why you know so much? Do you like football or something?

Â