Call of Duty: Black Ops

FoFiveKing

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is camping.

I run and gun, I don't stay in the same spot.

I don't mind being killed by someone who is not camping, as you've got a 50/50 chance of coming out on top, but thats not the case with a camper, as most of the time, you don't know they're there. They don't want to play on a level playing field because they're shit and their precious kill/ratio will get raped.

I'd like to buy you a pint one day. A pint of "learn to play"! ;)

Altho Campers can be annoying i either tend to stay away from the dark corner there hiding in or stoop to there level of " Noobness " and hit them with the Grenade Launcher

always best to have a Noob class that involves a Nade Launcher as your always gonna come across a camper who is going to get them high kill streaks ( Stop The Streak People Stop The Streak ) save yaself being spawn killed by an attack helicopter or munched from behind by doggies

Traded this in now. Once again it's got to the point where I'm raging more often than not, no point in keeping it. Got £30.00 for it too. Bonza.

Where did you get £30 from mate?

Gamestation dude. They had 1 pre-owned in stock so it was worth a little bit more than what I would have got if they had say, 10 in stock.

Traded this in now. Once again it's got to the point where I'm raging more often than not, no point in keeping it. Got £30.00 for it too. Bonza.

Where did you get £30 from mate?

Gamestation dude. They had 1 pre-owned in stock so it was worth a little bit more than what I would have got if they had say, 10 in stock.

Cheers mate, might trade mine in while the going is still good. Think if I fancy some COD action I'll stick MW2 in.

Currently enjoying F1 2010 anyway.

Totally different type of game mate. You have to work as a team if you want to get anywhere with this. You have 4 different types of player to play as and each has different abilities which help your team.

Medic: Self explanatory, uses LMGs mainly and can distribute medic packs on the field to heal allies. Can also defib the recently KO'd/killed allies.

Engineer: Uses semi-automatics and shotguns. Can repair vehicles using the repair vehicle tool, also has access to launchers.

Recon: Snipers, can also call mortar attacks on specific areas. Drops a motion sensor to help spot enemies.

Assault: Automatics, Combat Knife, can drop ammo packs to replenish allies ammo.

The idea is to have a mix of each on a team to give you the best possible chance of reaching your objective. There is no point for example in everyone being a Recon, you won't get no where.

You get XP for every heal, ammo restock, revive, repair and motion sensor assist, so it pays to be a team player.

You also make extreme use of the back button, if you see an enemy press the back button over him. This 'marks' him and allows your allies to see his location. Extremely useful. You also get assist points for this.

I'm probably going to go back to Battlefield Bad Company 2. So much better.

Feels so horrible to play though. No a patch on COD!

I got sucked into it by all the gameplay vids as it looks amazing, but when you actually play it it's totally different. Didnt take long to go straight back to COD!

I'm probably going to go back to Battlefield Bad Company 2. So much better.

Feels so horrible to play though. No a patch on COD!

I got sucked into it by all the gameplay vids as it looks amazing, but when you actually play it it's totally different. Didnt take long to go straight back to COD!

Couldn't disagree more, but horses for courses and all that.

Â