Call of Duty: Black Ops

FoFiveKing

Does the game work on Xbox online?

PC version just cant play online at the minute. So crap.

Working on PC fine for me...

Twice it's cut out though, sure it's to do with my crap wireless connection.

Online?

It's not glitching all over the place?

Yea, no problems at all.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My missus pre-ordered it from ASDA and was expecting a call yesterday to say it was ready to collect but nothing :(. Anyone had theres from ASDA?

As far as I know they don't call, there were two separate queues on Monday night, one for pre order and one for not so she just needs to go in and get it

I grew to hate top 5 kill cams on youtube.

Even more so when I found out about autoaim.

This game is a bit of a disapointment for me so far tbh... feels like the graphics, and general set up has gone back in time instead of progressing.

Also, no Sniper maps? (hard scoping)

The graphics feels like that to me as well, not as defined as mw2

Anyone completed the story yet? **** amazing. :D

Yeah, so far I've only played the campaign. Got to about 11.00pm yesterday, finished it and was completely gamed out. It was suitably awesome, I nearly jizzed my pants when you climbed into the SR-71. Gonna crack on with online tonight.

I grew to hate top 5 kill cams on youtube.

Even more so when I found out about autoaim.

This game is a bit of a disapointment for me so far tbh... feels like the graphics, and general set up has gone back in time instead of progressing.

Also, no Sniper maps? (hard scoping)

The graphics feels like that to me as well, not as defined as mw2

Also you cant lock down a room as each room has about 3 doors leading into it.

Ive noticed that too that there are no sniper maps at all, which suits me to be fair as im gash at sniping and used to get well pissed off on Wasteland when i was the only pleb running round getting picked off left right and centre while every other bloke was kitted up in his ghillie suits.

The maps are gonna take some figuring out as they are so complex.

That small map Nuketown is chaos!

Array is brilliant!

Yeah. Its a motion sensor, it acts like a mini UAV for the player who has it. I've hardly touched the multiplayer (I have literally had 2 games) because I want to get used to mouse and keys in the campaign before going to fight other players. I have watched a few videos though. These might be of interest to you if you are just starting out:

Having completed the single player and played a bit of the multiplayer, and despite some good new ideas (Wager Matches etc) this game is good, but Modern Warfare 2 is better.

I've always preferred the Infinity Ward games in the series, and it's a shame they're unlikely to make another.

The spawning in the multiplayer is a bit of a mess aswell. A few times i've spawn right behind an enemy player, and vice versa, or i'll be shooting someone, and one of his team mates will drop back into the game behind him.

The constantly spawning enemies in the single player campaign can also be a pain in the arse aswell. You're forced to push forward and run into a shower of bullets in order move on and stop the waves of enemies.

You know you can walk around once you have broken your handcuffs? And if you do there might be a computer in the room you are in which might have a little surprise on it?

and despite some good new ideas (Wager Matches etc) this game is good, but Modern Warfare 2 is better.

Ive gotta say i agree. Dont get me wrong, i like it and it will keep me entertained for a few months, but the general gameplay just isnt as good as the MW games.

You know you can walk around once you have broken your handcuffs? And if you do there might be a computer in the room you are in which might have a little surprise on it?

:shock: Ooooh, have to try that tonight. I got an achievement for accidentally gassing monkeys at one point.

Â